Did Telugu Media Spoil Journalism and Damage Development of AP |

bhaigan

be thankful for KIA manufacturing vehicles in AP, and think of how to everage it to build an auto cluster.

fcuking don't even talk about KIA moving out. media is stupid. but you are not, right?

KIA may expand in other states, but there's no way they'll move out so soon after setting up base in one area.

don't worship KIA. media is bullshit. Its the same everywhere. US, UK. everywhere. Social media is no better.

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Dude, Kia is playing you.

yeah Telugu media may be crap, but I don't believe Kia didn't get more concessions from the AP govt through this.

The issue here is about Telugu media, I have no idea what Kia is doing here, It is a subset of the primary issue. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

The issue here is about Telugu media, I have no idea what Kia is doing here, It is a subset of the primary issue. 

what issue? media is the same everywhere. what's so specially bad about Telugu media?

you are uncomfortable with propaganda that doesn't align with yours?

8 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Dude, Kia is playing you.

yeah Telugu media may be crap, but I don't believe Kia didn't get more concessions from the AP govt through this.

What’s AP govt’s weakness to succumb to Kia’s tactics?

I see none. Its Kia’s loss if they have plans to relocate.

Just now, reality said:

What’s AP govt’s weakness to succumb to Kia’s tactics?

I see none. Its Kia’s loss if they have plans to relocate.

They won't relocate. They'll just expand elsewhere.

Lol l&t vaadu trs govt form ayyina ventaney public ga this is not viable we are  stopping metro ani letter rasaadu govt ki then dhora bend ayyadu. Ycp govt form ayyaka that mp openly threatened kia motors and industrial minister said valla incinetives memu revisit chestham ani this is all part of the game

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Agnes said:

what issue? media is the same everywhere. what's so specially bad about Telugu media?

you are uncomfortable with propaganda that doesn't align with yours?

No, Media is not the same every where. It’s of two types. First kind is the one you see everywhere, Second kind can only be seen in the State of AP, known as Yellow Media.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

No, Media is not the same every where. It’s of two types. First kind is the one you see everywhere, Second kind can only be seen in the State of AP, known as Yellow Media.

your belief that yellow media is an end to itself, than simply a vehicle for people's aspirations in the state is funny.

yeah this is why political consciousness is so poor among common folk in both TG and AP.