How accurate is the Vedic astrology methodology?

Beardman

Nilesh Kamath
Nilesh Kamath, Film Producer at Los Angeles (1993-present)
Updated Oct 15, 2017 · Author has 841 answers and 3.1m answer views

Remember there are three type of people who never lose their job for being repeatedly wrong:

• Meteorologists
  • Psephologists
  • Astrologer

And yet we religiously choose to follow their guidelines, do you know why? Because, we want to take the guess out of our guesswork.

I will give you an example:

According to Vedic Astrology it is universally believed that no planet can yield good results when stationed in the 6th house from Lagna (Ascendent) and yet India’s Richest Man Mukesh Ambani has not one, not 2 but 4 of his planets in this house.

So as a fun exercise what I did was, back in 2013 I emailed Mukesh’s exact birth details as that of mine to 8 of India’s Top Astrologers. Now they did not know me personally at all, and that helped big time. All they were told was I was planning to leave my modestly paying job to start a business, and was looking forward to applying for bank loans to help capitalize my venture.

All of 8 of them told me I had Daridrya Yoga, and I would not receive much support from my father or family and I should refrain from hastily letting go of my job. Also they wrote to me that I would be unsuccessful in getting the desired loan (Rs. 57 lakhs) and even if I managed to get any or all of it, I would have hard time repaying it. Then just to make the exchanges more challenging, I gave them Dhirubhai Ambani’s birth detail citing it was my fathers. And inquired if my father’s stars were favorable for this venture (Gravure Printing & cloth Dyeing business).

These predictions were even more funnier, it seems my father aka Dhirubhai was never cut out to be a businessman and should just save all his hard earned money instead of wasting on my venture. He was bound to die penniless, if he put his pension money into my business.

Then very recently I tried using 4 app based astrological advisory…now one of the app claims to provide you with instant answers and has a big roster of astrologers on their platform. They charge upwards of $3 per question for their services. The others charge a flat fee for their 200+ packages.

This time I shared with them Donald Trumps birth information to the minutest details except for the name, which obviously was a made up one.

Now according to these astrologers, I, as in Donald Trump, is a very noble man with pious leanings. I am suppose to be a devoted husband enjoying life of retirement & bliss with aged wife. I am suppose to be childless because, having been born with neech (debilitated) moon in Scorpio and with Jyestha Nakshtra, I have nisanthan (childless) yoga. My wife is suppose to be short, frail & average looking. She is he bread winner & suppose to be the keeper of my modest wealth. Btw I am suppose to have known my wife since my childhood.

I propose you do your own investigation and see for yourself how accurate the predictions are.

Update: October 15, 2017

ANANDA KUMAR who has commented below is willing to offer his astro-analysis based on these 2 charts that I have uploaded as a way to prove his side of argument in favor of Vedic astrology.

Btw I Invite all astrologers to give your analysis for these two charts.

CHART 1

main-qimg-0a468f14873f2ca461a6f836a587f367.webp

CHART 2

main-qimg-f4a4df7635f68f71360ecad095d92b25.webp
17.5k views · View 82 Upvoters · View Sharers

చేతి రాతలు, గ్రహాల గతులు... మన రాతలు మార్చవు ...

మేలుకో చదువుకున్నవాడ ... నువ్వు చదుకున్నది నువ్వే నమ్మకపోతే... ఆ చదువేందుకు ...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Astrology may be true... But what we find in current day market is bakwaas. 

emey chethakani vadu......12th house planets undi kuda 

em cheyyaleni vadu astrologer avuthadu...

Asalu i want to create a law "Every man is responsible for him no other person can change the destiny of other individual"  ani

"Your birth chart is your personal " It should be made as law