Are Office Love Triangle's a real thing ?

CH_Desi

Are love triangles at work at a real thing, has anyone ever observed it at their work place or experienced it  or it's just something made up in movies and  tv series like ' The Office '.

Pam, wyd?

42 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Are love triangle's at work at a real thing, has anyone ever observed it at their work place or experienced it  or it's just something made up in movies and  tv series like ' The Office '.

Pam, wyd?

Awwweeeee i love the office. I don't know about any triangle 😂

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

I hate office.. antha ganam em nachindi ofc la.. 

Unique comedy. Michael Scott and Dwight schrute are definitely one of the unique most characters ever written. Much better than other routine crap which involves unnecessary dramas weddings proposals 

Just now, Ellen said:

Unique comedy. Michael Scott and Dwight schrute are definitely one of the unique most characters ever written. Much better than other routine crap which involves unnecessary dramas weddings proposals 

Dwight and Micheal are the only char i love... other than that i dont like a thing in that

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

Dwight and Micheal are the only char i love... other than that i dont like a thing in that

Ohh. Brooklyn 99 chusava ?