India Is Becoming Its Own Silicon Valley | VICE on HBO

GucciGang

30 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Tell me one reputed Indian software product?

Ola undi kada 

What ever u say it's next impossible to beat silicon valley 

Last night was listening to Andrew yang interview on freakanomics 

He was saying u build a company Detroit u will be sucked by. Big company in bayarea

He was a citing an example of a company from Providence Ri

Feels very good seeing all those entrepreneurs. I don’t know I’m in IT but I never thought of being an entrepreneur. Why guys? Why? Do you really have to be an exceptional brain to get those thoughts. 

entha sepu manaki monthly hours calculate chesama pay paddada padakunte employer gadini thengama, db lo pulkas ni thengama weekends beer biryani mingama ide life aipoindi. 

3 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Feels very good seeing all those entrepreneurs. I don’t know I’m in IT but I never thought of being an entrepreneur. Why guys? Why? Do you really have to be an exceptional brain to get those thoughts. 

There is no way of knowing that....it sometimes take effort and improvisation(and failure) and sometimes happens by fluke u4PFvjvBUwk0CidQFR2e0jJnuc9AHB__CpjG3khB

22 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Ola undi kada 

What ever u say it's next impossible to beat silicon valley 

Last night was listening to Andrew yang interview on freakanomics 

He was saying u build a company Detroit u will be sucked by. Big company in bayarea

He was a citing an example of a company from Providence Ri

Ila, flipkart, swiggy but all of these are ideas copied from successful western companies. Original idea tho hit ayinayi unnaya

41 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ila, flipkart, swiggy but all of these are ideas copied from successful western companies. Original idea tho hit ayinayi unnaya

Original ideas tho hit avadam kante kavalsindi product successfull avadam, commerce activity run avadam...

For example, Look at company Amazon, oka 30 years nundi money invest chesi, idea improve chesi, devlop chesi, ivala oka stage lo vunadu....India probably does not need so much of innovation, when the research has been done, data is available, why do we still want to raise money and invest in research, instead adopt and customize the already available model....This is happening in INDIA and its doing very good...Right now, Amazon does not need to start from day-1 in India, they can customise the business model to suit Indian needs and implement right away, saving business costs and time...

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Tell me one reputed Indian software product?

There has been no need for reputed Indian software product yet...

When the need arises, India comes up with the best ever...

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

There has been no need for reputed Indian software product yet...

When the need arises, India comes up with the best ever...

as long as Indians think like this, India will never come up with anything.

you have to stop feeling Indian, tamilian, telanganaian. Or no future. future very dark.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Original ideas tho hit avadam kante kavalsindi product successfull avadam, commerce activity run avadam...

For example, Look at company Amazon, oka 30 years nundi money invest chesi, idea improve chesi, devlop chesi, ivala oka stage lo vunadu....India probably does not need so much of innovation, when the research has been done, data is available, why do we still want to raise money and invest in research, instead adopt and customize the already available model....This is happening in INDIA and its doing very good...Right now, Amazon does not need to start from day-1 in India, they can customise the business model to suit Indian needs and implement right away, saving business costs and time...

India needs to stpo hating its muslims, and people like you should stop defending that hate as some kind of realpoliticking necessary for India to come together.

That one reason, and the vacuousness of those that think they have 'merit' is enough to keep India in the dark ages forever.

who cares about silicon valley, as if the world exists to serve those clueless upper middle class losers

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

India needs to stpo hating its muslims, and people like you should stop defending that hate as some kind of realpoliticking necessary for India to come together.

That one reason, and the vacuousness of those that think they have 'merit' is enough to keep India in the dark ages forever.

who cares about silicon valley, as if the world exists to serve those clueless upper middle class losers

Out of context

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

inka original idea ante undhi. 1000s of original ideas untaayi Indian kids and youngsters lo, but most of them are not scalable.

Its a culture and it has to be developed. ippudu data science hava nadusthondi, Indians are playing catch up.

may be next hawa will be started by Indians. world over all countries are copying those western companies only. This is temporary until traditional networks are replaced. You have to copy those companies, or those companies will make profit off the networks in your country.

just wait for the next hawa. I don't think Indians can make meaningful contributions in the next hawa too. may be the one after that. who knows.