Heart break

Prada_lover

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

Past lo ne unte present and future assam itadi

don't talk like peddhollu.. hehe..

humans have a variety of experiences. you want to restrict yourself to just one kind where people simply move on?

Its a sad sad world when everyone does that.

ofcourse its a sad sad world when everyone sits around moping about their ex lovers too. thankfully no one argues for that.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeautyQueen

• redsox

• Agnes

• Prada_lover

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

how do you learn from a relationship without thinking about it? do you have some sort of superpower or something?

what you are saying is fcuk and forget.

its a pathetic way to lead a life.

Ago papam scada bro cheppina mucheta Gatla interpret chesinav....all he said was, it's not worth to be in pain for very long. Jaldi jaldi move on aipoi, jaldi jaldi happy undali. Life is too short to feel miserable. He may have experienced way too much to know it's not worth it ankovachu kada. There is so much goodness to explore around ...

Just now, Ellen said:

Ago papam scada bro cheppina mucheta Gatla interpret chesinav....all he said was, it's not worth to be in pain for very long. Jaldi jaldi move on aipoi, jaldi jaldi happy undali. Life is too short to feel miserable. He may have experienced way too much to know it's not worth it ankovachu kada. There is so much goodness to explore around ...

nuvvu enni rojulu ee db lo unnav? 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

when people experience 'too much', do you think it should build empathy for another person going through the same, or impatience?

ofcourse it depends on the person. but what do you think it would build.

anyway I am not judging scada. just arguing my pov.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

when people experience 'too much', do you think it should build empathy for another person going through the same, or impatience?

ofcourse it depends on the person. but what do you think it would build.

anyway I am not judging scada. just arguing my pov.

Agree with u also agree with he also. Not demeaning prada's pain at all...in anyway. Emapthizing as well...but "he is not worth ur time Prada. U deserve better . Move on and enjoy life" saramsham ki oka mark ekva anthe 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

do you think it should build empathy for another person going through the same, or impatience

Showing empathy will not make people move on, it makes them to sit in that rut for longer time 

4 minutes ago, Scada said:

Showing empathy will not make people move on, it makes them to sit in that rut for longer time 

and mocking them will work magic with their lives? lol.

empathy need not be 'shown'. one can simply desist from putting them down.

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Agree with u also agree with he also. Not demeaning prada's pain at all...in anyway. Emapthizing as well...but "he is not worth ur time Prada. U deserve better . Move on and enjoy life" saramsham ki oka mark ekva anthe 

you are innocent. live well. good luck.

21 minutes ago, Agnes said:

and mocking them will work magic with their lives? lol.

empathy need not be 'shown'. one can simply desist from putting them down.

sometimes mocking people will make them question their state of mind and priorities. 

Empathy dosent make people koschen their belief system, but criticizing does

Empathy is what people show, when they are clue-less on how to resolve someone's problem

moving on from a break up is hard yeah it’s so hard those memories haunt you Rvery frkn day 

I was also raging with anger , i felt used , I felt lost, I felt betrayed 

I also googled black magic ( I know I’m crazy)but later one fine day it suddenly hit me like if I’m this creative and putting up this much energy to destroy someone wat would i can do if I use this energy for my own personal growth ! I forgave like from bottom of my heart I wished that person nothing but the  best and never again thought abt it again like I acted as if that person is dead 

I would advice anyone wanted to move on just forgive the person who hurt you and start thinking abt all positive things ! Universe has this amazing thing like watever you give out it will bounce back same thing at you , if you give out negativity you are hit by negativity if you give out positivity you are showered with positive ness 

so be positive people bygones are bygones !
 I wanted to Wrote so much more but I really have lot of work