Heart break

Prada_lover

3 hours ago, libraguy86 said:

I second you on that , happens and things won’t be as expected . I got used abused by a gold digger but I got wt I needed but still the emotional pain is carrying always. 

but i

moved

on

Good that you moved on ! Holding grudges is like drinking poison and wishing other person to die 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeautyQueen

• redsox

• Agnes

• Prada_lover

Just now, Prada_lover said:

I would advice anyone wanted to move on just forgive the person who hurt you and start thinking abt all positive things ! Universe has this amazing thing like watever you give out it will bounce back same thing at you , if you give out negativity you are hit by negativity if you give out positivity you are showered with positive ness 

so be positive people bygones are bygones !
 I wanted to Wrote so much more but I really have lot of work 

💯

Nothing is more important than your own self. No one is worth your pain or time but your own self

Forgiving gives you better peace and sleep than any other negative emotion

Fall in love with yourself so much that your peace of mind is untethered to anyone or anything else but u. 

8 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

moving on from a break up is hard yeah it’s so hard those memories haunt you Rvery frkn day 

I was also raging with anger , i felt used , I felt lost, I felt betrayed 

I also googled black magic ( I know I’m crazy)but later one fine day it suddenly hit me like if I’m this creative and putting up this much energy to destroy someone wat would i can do if I use this energy for my own personal growth ! I forgave like from bottom of my heart I wished that person nothing but the  best and never again thought abt it again like I acted as if that person is dead 

I would advice anyone wanted to move on just forgive the person who hurt you and start thinking abt all positive things ! Universe has this amazing thing like watever you give out it will bounce back same thing at you , if you give out negativity you are hit by negativity if you give out positivity you are showered with positive ness 

so be positive people bygones are bygones !
 I wanted to Wrote so much more but I really have lot of work 

yeah i agree. work is more important than anything. have a nice day at work.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

yeah i agree. work is more important than anything. have a nice day at work.

Thondi nen opkonu😛@Scada gide red pill ichi chepte ememo antivi. He offered nothing but the truth

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

💯

Nothing is more important than your own self. No one is worth your pain or time but your own self

Forgiving gives you better peace and sleep than any other negative emotion

Fall in love with yourself so much that your peace of mind is untethered to anyone or anything else but u. 

bl@st

Just now, Ellen said:

Thondi nen opkonu😛@Scada gide red pill ichi chepte ememo antivi. He offered nothing but the truth

lol. truth is an illusion, unless you can physically see, hear, touch, smell or taste it. 

I replied to her in jest.

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

lol. truth is an illusion, unless you can physically see, hear, touch, smell or taste it. 

I replied to her in jest.

Nitzsche fan aaahhh 😍.

Nee manchitanam detect seyalekapoina. Kshaminchu

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

anything that the mind processes is all just in the mind. It has no bearing with the reality around it. The body then proceeds to live in that reality that mind conjures up.That is its truth.

Its important to take care of your mind. Not let it be too influenced by either redpill or social justice. 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Nitzsche fan aaahhh 😍.

Nee manchitanam detect seyalekapoina. Kshaminchu

nietzsche kante, Hume .

but more than all that, I'm interested in how artificial intelligence evolves. How higher functioning intelligence behaves.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Agnes said:

anything that the mind processes is all just in the mind. It has no bearing with the reality around it. The body then proceeds to live in that reality that mind conjures up.That is its truth.

Its important to take care of your mind. Not let it be too influenced by either redpill or social justice. 

I do not deny the correspondence theory . There is no absolute truth and it's all relative to the point of view. But when certain events happen repeatedly the same way, you tend to draw certain conclusions or hypotheses based on the empiricism. So when i mean truth ,what i mean is more in the form of an empirical truth not absolute. 

20 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I do not deny the correspondence theory . There is no absolute truth and it's all relative to the point of view. But when certain events happen repeatedly the same way, you tend to draw certain conclusions or hypotheses based on the empiricism. So when i mean truth ,what i mean is more in the form of an empirical truth not absolute. 

everyone should be allowed to form their own empirical truths, that's why. better to listen or move on.