Heart break

Prada_lover

8 minutes ago, Agnes said:

everyone should be allowed to form their own empirical truths, that's why. better to listen or move on.

Agreed 💯. And to clarify, i never discarded your suggestions or theories. Ma empirical evidence dwara draw chesina hypothesis besht ani market sesina anthe🤗

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeautyQueen

• redsox

• Agnes

• Prada_lover

7 hours ago, Ellen said:

You guys😍😍😍😘. @redsoxand @BeautyQueen are two of the purest souls i ever met. Zero hate talk, zero judgemental attitude. They are extremely pateint and sweeeeet to even some of the most bitter people. In a platform where u can unleash your inner devil, these guys are extremely polite. Queen's innocence and cuteness and redsox's sensibility lift the mood of any rotta thread 

Thank uu soo muchhh Elleennn 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘 Love u!!  It is very difficult to find good frnds anywhere I am so happy I found some really nice people here. I have few people here who curse at me for no reason but I just come here to have some fun and to talk to someone whom I feel comfortable with. Thank you for giving me that comfort 🥰 means a lot for the wonderful words abt me and @redsox !! :) 

6 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Thank uu soo muchhh Elleennn 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘 Love u!!  It is very difficult to find good frnds anywhere I am so happy I found some really nice people here. I have few people here who curse at me for no reason but I just come here to have some fun and to talk to someone whom I feel comfortable with. Thank you for giving me that comfort 🥰 means a lot for the wonderful words abt me and @redsox !! :) 

iluvutoooo. God bless you 305753356345211.gif

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Oyabbo Prema maree ekkuvayi pothondi thattukolekapothunaam... 

evaru ee kottha batch db ki?

nenu leni 1 week lo db maaaripoyindha?

nenu leka pothey ila prema lu panchukuntunnara?

naa vaalley andaru kotladuthunnara db lo? hehe... so many questions.

answer the first one. rest don't.