• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeautyQueen

• redsox

• Agnes

• Prada_lover

I second you on that , happens and things won’t be as expected . I got used abused by a gold digger but I got wt I needed but still the emotional pain is carrying always. 

but i

moved

on

3 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Aww🥰🥰🥰 thankyou u shuld also meet one more person  @Ellen im sure u will like him/her too :D 

3 hours ago, redsox said:

Me too 😍🥳🥳

You guys😍😍😍😘. @redsoxand @BeautyQueen are two of the purest souls i ever met. Zero hate talk, zero judgemental attitude. They are extremely pateint and sweeeeet to even some of the most bitter people. In a platform where u can unleash your inner devil, these guys are extremely polite. Queen's innocence and cuteness and redsox's sensibility lift the mood of any rotta thread 

• Like 1

Just now, Ellen said:

You guys😍😍😍😘. @redsoxand @BeautyQueen are two of the purest souls i ever met. Zero hate talk, zero judgemental attitude. They are extremely pateint and sweeeeet to even some of the most bitter people. In a platform where u can unleash your inner devil, these guys are extremely polite. Queen's innocence and cuteness and redsox's sensibility lift the mood of any rotta thread 

Yess!!!agree... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

ee rotta thread ni alane leparu antunnava rt%201%20(1).gif?1289984792

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

its impossible to stay that here. good luck.

1 minute ago, panndu said:

ee rotta thread ni alane leparu antunnava rt%201%20(1).gif?1289984792

Nuv chichu pettaku vaaa...thread endo kuda chudale...tag sesinrani poddunne urukkunta vasti

Just now, Ellen said:

Nuv chichu pettaku vaaa...thread endo kuda chudale...tag sesinrani poddunne urukkunta vasti

sweetest thread in this db. anthe.

makes me want to stop posting here, if people keep this up.

but people wont keep this up.