Vaunty ID lu

Sucker

simple.

1. have a mains chat room. where uses listed on the left side of the pane. click on user and pm them if you want private chat - unless you are blocked by them

2. on the right pane, list of topics that the users started. anyone can start a room, like starting a thread. (i have to check if this is possible in discord).

3. then enter the room and discuss. 

Just now, Agnes said:

simple.

1. have a mains chat room. where uses listed on the left side of the pane. click on user and pm them if you want private chat - unless you are blocked by them

2. on the right pane, list of topics that the users started. anyone can start a room, like starting a thread. (i have to check if this is possible in discord).

3. then enter the room and discuss. 

Screen shots thhese option lekunda fettuko lekapothe kashtam 

• Haha 1

I really like what I wrote there. 

discord is heavily centralized and moderated. Matrix is broken, in that it crashes a lot and with lot of lost msgs

If I have to build this, I need to build it myself from scratch with ejabberd server.

also the Pleroma founder chick has created a cool chat feature for her microblog. but its very basic for now. she talks about wanting to implement Matrix level features into that chat.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I really like what I wrote there. 

discord is heavily centralized and moderated. Matrix is broken, in that it crashes a lot and with lot of lost msgs

If I have to build this, I need to build it myself from scratch with ejabberd server.

also the Pleroma founder chick has created a cool chat feature for her microblog. but its very basic for now. she talks about wanting to implement Matrix level features into that chat.

Yekuva worry avvaku for these brain less idiots