Movies you walked out of theatre in between

ChinnaBhasha

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

For me, it's savyasachi & dharam babu's intelligent. What about yours? 

None... Dabbulu ichinaam vayya full cinema ki baagunna lekunna full ga chusi subham card paddaka veltham bayataki.. 

BB2

pakkana evado mahanu bhavudu zandu balm unte ichadu, motham susi vachina 

BB1 was too good ani cheppi, why kattappa killed BB ani anxiety tho poyi susthe adhi literally

maxresdefault.jpg

East is East, just because I went to the movie with my mom and the movie was full of dikc shots and pics. lol

Then some Hindi movie which my wife was not interested to watch after the first 10mins. I dont even remember which movie it was.

then 7G Rainbow colony (tamil movie). I don't know, the movie disgusted me. especially that hero and his way of talking.

then Dark Knight - but it was the second time I went. i went with a girl who was more interested in foreplay than the movie. So went home with her

then captain america or ant america one of those marvel movies, because my brother in law dragged me to accompany him to a party, before which he had to stop for an official business for a couple hours. So I went inside the theatre and walked out in the interval when he called. oh sorry... its not marvel movie, but Telugu movie with Genelia and Rana, shot in malaysia. forgot its name.

4 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

BB2

pakkana evado mahanu bhavudu zandu balm unte ichadu, motham susi vachina 

BB1 was too good ani cheppi, why kattappa killed BB ani anxiety tho poyi susthe adhi literally

Image result for things that never happened meme

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

None... Dabbulu ichinaam vayya full cinema ki baagunna lekunna full ga chusi subham card paddaka veltham bayataki.. 

dabbul ichinam kada ani kurchundam ankunna kuda tattukoleni moviez ani na intension 😀

16 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

veetiki kuda na ??? 

track record asuvantidi mari 

WAR movie ki kuda latest list. 

evariki cheppodu netflix de movie kaani 4 days continuous ga dandayatra chesina. 

11 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

movie baaguntundhi kadha idhi ??

15 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

engligh vinglish sridevi movie

ade kada, I felt Sridevi's situation is as similar to my mom's ani anipinchindii konchem emotional kuda ayya, it was feel good movie pedda goppa movie kaadu kaani sometime we may relate it to our mom's ani anipinchiidii same feeling maa frnd gadiki kuda ochchindii so I think that's a universal feeling for most of them 

Okate okasari...Komaram Puli ani oka kalakhandam cinema vachinunde, GodPK di...long long back.

adokkate cinema, first 20 mins chusi, oka song vachindi....sarele song aipoyelopu cigarette tagudam ani vachi, atu nundi ate bayataki vachesinam...

• Haha 2