Movies you walked out of theatre in between

ChinnaBhasha

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

reminds me of mogudu... devuda KV gadi cinemalu theatre lo etla choostharo janalu... so loud

but I like some kV movies and I think he is super talented but his stupid obsession with unnecessary loudness is bizarre

unnecessary heroine exposing kuda ba

johny ... ah film songs full notiki vachetivi ...nenu 8 or 9 anukunta .... ma cousin anna nenu poyanu .... ah songs ki lenamai poyi paduthuna songs chusesariki evaru leru theatre lo all jumpu ... nannu ma cousin gadu  pada ani vellipoyamu .... apatinunchi enka johnnny  movie chudaledhu 

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

reminds me of mogudu... devuda KV gadi cinemalu theatre lo etla choostharo janalu... so loud

but I like some kV movies and I think he is super talented but his stupid obsession with unnecessary loudness is bizarre

@3$%  pachkallu kottukune scene highlight...

1 minute ago, tamu said:

haha evado comedy scene ani title petti upload chesadu.... KV choosthe edusthademo.... edo emotional family drama scene anukoni theesi untadu shooting apudu :lol: 

2 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

Bangaram, kedi , boss, shadow , bigboss

interestingly naku kedi masthu nachindi... there is some different look and vibe to that film.. I know im in the minority here 

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

bigboss ani cinema undha.

undi... roja act chesina every movie flop appatlo dont know how she acted in so any films... atleast 95% of her's are flops 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

interestingly naku kedi masthu nachindi... there is some different look and vibe to that film.. I know im in the minority here 

i like it too. story is unpredictable. plus I vaguely remember mamta mohandas and a kid in the movie. somehow the movie felt very different. goa was superbly shot.