TUGLAQ em chesadu? nuvvu kuda ade sey ra JAGAN ga...

ARYA

19 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Tuglaq - Daulatabad - center of the state wow Tuglaq logic! ANkLP4W.gif

Water 

Transportation 

Tuglag us some one who says 3 capitals atleast everything should be in vizag lol 😂

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Water 

Transportation 

Tuglag us some one who says 3 capitals atleast everything should be in vizag lol 😂

lol me nakka Tuglaq gadi debbaki mee pulkas andaru gone to assam ga lol 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Dude seems u lost your way here

People are calling him tuglag not for moving capital

But for saying legislature n secrateriat in separate places

How did you miss this simple logic 😂

1 hour ago, ARYA said:

dude you seemed to live in that virtual world

we want our Daulatabad back

we want our Tuqlag back

ANkLP4W.gif

😂😂😂😂

Just now, Pawala_mallepuvvu said:

lol me nakka Tuglaq gadi debbaki mee pulkas andaru gone to assam ga lol 😂😂😂

Arey logics cheppandi if you have one other wise it's funny nothing more than that

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Arey logics cheppandi if you have one other wise it's funny nothing more than that

Logics gurinchi yellow slave vi nuvve seppali😂😂😂

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

While I know I am butting into a conversation and people will assign me a colour, let me try to bring in a neutral point of view. I do not belong to any of the places that the so called 3 capitals are supposed to come up. So, do not assign me an ulterior motive. I am not a pulka nor a jaffa. Sainik, I will never be. If we are done with the disclaimers, I will jump into the point.

Why not Amaravati? -

1. Learn from our past mistake. Do not build everything at one place

2. For all those that are saying Amaravati will have Assembly, HC & Secretariat. Rest all development will be divided, I would ask, please revisit the Amaravati master plan. Amaravati is a collection of 9 cities. Not a single city. (Finance City/Justice City/Media City/Health City/Electronic City/Media City/Knowledge  City/ Government City/Sports City/Tourism City). Is this decentralisation of  development. For nay sayers, here you go. Here is the master plan before you go all bombastic on me. (https://blog.avenue.in/2015/12/27/amaravati-city-of-nine-cities/)

3. It is not self financing capital : As the opposition is now claiming, it is not self financing. A simple question, if you have to sell the land at the rates you show, don't you have to develop? If you have to lay the best infra structure and provide for the basic amenities, would it not cost you the money? First you pour money into it, in the tune of at least 40 thousand crores, is when you get the value of your land pool. If you spend 40000 on it now, what will you give the other parts of the state. Is it not a catch 22?

4. It is centrally located : That is not a requirement in my opinion. It does not add any specific value. Hyderabad was not centrally located. Neither is Bangalore or Chennai or Bombay or Delhi for that matter. 

5. All the three arms should be together : Why? I have not visited HC/Secretariat/Assembly ever in my life. My dad who was a Government servant, has done it may be on 3 occasions in his entire 39 years of his career. I can give you several different examples of states and countries across the world where this is there. Please refer to the disco here.

(http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/842322-%E0%B0%85%E0%B0%A7%E0%B0%BF%E0%B0%95%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%B0-%E0%B0%B5%E0%B0%BF%E0%B0%95%E0%B1%87%E0%B0%82%E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B0%E0%B1%80%E0%B0%95%E0%B0%B0%E0%B0%A3-%E0%B0%B5%E0%B0%B2%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B2-%E0%B0%B2%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%AD%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%B2%E0%B1%81%E0%B0%A8%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%A8%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%AF%E0%B0%BE/#comments)

6. Everything is built there : There is another argument that everything that is needed is already there. But, think about the fact that if it was already there why the hell would Babu sir need so many thousand crores of work? He was the one who did dharma porata deeksha claiming BJP has not given what is needed for the capital.

I can write even more reasons. But, I doubt if you would find it interesting to read. :) Is this logic enough? 

2 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

While I know I am butting into a conversation and people will assign me a colour, let me try to bring in a neutral point of view. I do not belong to any of the places that the so called 3 capitals are supposed to come up. So, do not assign me an ulterior motive. I am not a pulka nor a jaffa. Sainik, I will never be. If we are done with the disclaimers, I will jump into the point.

Why not Amaravati? -

1. Learn from our past mistake. Do not build everything at one place

2. For all those that are saying Amaravati will have Assembly, HC & Secretariat. Rest all development will be divided, I would ask, please revisit the Amaravati master plan. Amaravati is a collection of 9 cities. Not a single city. (Finance City/Justice City/Media City/Health City/Electronic City/Media City/Knowledge  City/ Government City/Sports City/Tourism City). Is this decentralisation of  development. For nay sayers, here you go. Here is the master plan before you go all bombastic on me. (https://blog.avenue.in/2015/12/27/amaravati-city-of-nine-cities/)

3. It is not self financing capital : As the opposition is now claiming, it is not self financing. A simple question, if you have to sell the land at the rates you show, don't you have to develop? If you have to lay the best infra structure and provide for the basic amenities, would it not cost you the money? First you pour money into it, in the tune of at least 40 thousand crores, is when you get the value of your land pool. If you spend 40000 on it now, what will you give the other parts of the state. Is it not a catch 22?

4. It is centrally located : That is not a requirement in my opinion. It does not add any specific value. Hyderabad was not centrally located. Neither is Bangalore or Chennai or Bombay or Delhi for that matter. 

5. All the three arms should be together : Why? I have not visited HC/Secretariat/Assembly ever in my life. My dad who was a Government servant, has done it may be on 3 occasions in his entire 39 years of his career. I can give you several different examples of states and countries across the world where this is there. Please refer to the disco here.

(http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/842322-%E0%B0%85%E0%B0%A7%E0%B0%BF%E0%B0%95%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%B0-%E0%B0%B5%E0%B0%BF%E0%B0%95%E0%B1%87%E0%B0%82%E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B0%E0%B1%80%E0%B0%95%E0%B0%B0%E0%B0%A3-%E0%B0%B5%E0%B0%B2%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%B2-%E0%B0%B2%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%AD%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%B2%E0%B1%81%E0%B0%A8%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%A8%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%AF%E0%B0%BE/#comments)

6. Everything is built there : There is another argument that everything that is needed is already there. But, think about the fact that if it was already there why the hell would Babu sir need so many thousand crores of work? He was the one who did dharma porata deeksha claiming BJP has not given what is needed for the capital.

I can write even more reasons. But, I doubt if you would find it interesting to read. :) Is this logic enough? 

My opinion

Income generation is one aspect of it

Water transportation is another thing

Money ledhu then again why wasting money by keeping legislature n secrateriat in different places it doesn't make any sense 

There may be people who visit offices n courts we don't know 

Let's talk reality

2 benches n high court impossible 

Why amaravati 

How come everything in one place

Tirupathi n rayalseema is becoming industrial hub before this sheem came 

Eg please check electronic cluster kia hero Honda Isuzu unlike hyd development

Vizag city is beautiful city Franklin Templeton have come there medical city n it is financial hub 

Amaravati nothing is there Singapore stepped in to do something about business

It's totally spoiled

I don't understand this logic of everything in one place 

The entire world is not so dumb to keep everything in one place n say it as capital right

Decentralized development is different to administration

Atleast he should keep everything in vizag instead of this split

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

My opinion

Money ledhu then again why wasting money by keeping legislature n secrateriat in different places it doesn't make any sense 

Let's talk reality

Why amaravati 

Vizag city is beautiful city Franklin Templeton have come there medical city n it is financial hub 

It's totally spoiled

The entire world is not so dumb to keep everything in one place n say it as capital right

Cost of movement : I had calculated that as well in some other post. Approximately a one time cost of close to 150 crores. This is including the people/documents movement. That much we are spending on laying a 3KM road in Amaravati. So, cost is not a factor at all. 

If Jaggad leaves the capital there, he is actually leaving aspirations which are impossible to achieve. I doubt that is one of the reasons, he chose to move out. Babu sir worked as a కలల బేహారి more than a visionary. Why he did that is none of our business now. To achieve the picture he has shown, don't you think it is really impossible? 

I don't understand why you would think 2 high court benches is a problem. You can have a bench in Vizag for Northern Andhra and the rest in Kurnool. It is the same distance for an Amaravathi guy as it was for a Kurnool guy earlier. If not 2 benches, 1 bench. Can't an Amaravathi guy travel?

Decentralized administration? Administration is what happens in Secretariat, not what happens in Assembly or HC. It is still at the same place as I see. Just to go by an example, 14th AP Assembly(Babu sir's term) has 13 sessions spread over 5 years. That is close to a 100 days spread over 5 years. On an average 20 days per year. That is not even 1/15th part. Why would it even be a problem to have it else where? Government officials going daily to HC? That is something I have never heard of. In my entire life, I have never met a person who had work in all the 3 places together on the same day and had planned his itinerary based on that. So, having Judiciary and legislature along with Secretariat, serves no better purpose. 

* Assembly Calendar (https://aplegislature.org/web/aplegislature/assembly-calendar)*

The entire world is not saying anything like everything should be at the same place either. I have given quite a few examples in the link I gave. But, I guess, you did not get a chance to check it yet. Whether they are dumb or not, what is right for the world need not necessarily be right for us. For a lot of world, Kashmir is Pakistan ground. Should India agree to it because majority of the world says so?

Tirupathi and Rayalseema - Industrial hub? Can you share with me whatever that is your are smoking/drinking? Kia/Celkon mobiles, don't maketh the world, sir. I am from Rayalseema and from a place which is not very far from Kia. I can say for sure, it did not change the demography of Anantapur by much. Please do not be fooled by what happened to Anantapur PPTs after Kia. Nothing much changed. Celkon Mobiles did not change much for Tirupati either. I studied there and a good part of my family is also there. So, I know.

I know it is tough to see beyond what the governments want you to see. But, that is definitely not reality my friend. Before someone else  jumps in, I am not expecting Jagan to do something better than CBN. They are cut from the same cloth. 

I sincerely believe, Amaravathi was a flawed dream and it had to go. But, I don't think it is going away for the reasons, I wanted it to go away for. 

6 hours ago, ARYA said:

Delhi lanti pedda city oka corner lo undi chi thu ani....

Daulatabad ane village which is at the center of the country ani...

CAPITAL marchadu...

chi chi chi

Amaravathi lanti developed city ni vadilesi

Vizag lanti village ki potava ra Jagan ga 

think like Tuglaq and bring back AMARAVATHI which is at center  ani maa @futureofandhra septunde

ANkLP4W.gif

Asalu sisalu ayina tuglaq baboru ae

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

My opinion

Let's talk reality

Why amaravati 

It's totally spoiled

Sri City  start chesindi YSR ae, nuvvu cheppina hero honda , isuzu anni sri city nunche

meeru Vizag develop cheyakapothe Franklin Templeton ela vastadi, motham tisukelli Amaravati lo kummarincharu kada

High Court rayalseema lo ne untadi, benches impossible I agree on it

nothing spoiled , you guys expecting to get it spoiled , KIA motors issue chusam kada dabbulu ichi paid article okati rayincharu

nuvve kada Chandigarh tokka tholu ani examples ichav, punjab lo 10 lakhs kanna ekkuva population unna cities okati levu

decentralization anedi eppatiki okate word, development and administration separate kadu, without decentralization of administration, decentralization of development will never be possible examples kavala 2014- 2019 time lo opposition party MLA's velli constituencies ki money release cheyamante nuvvu YCP MLA va neku oka paisa dabbu kuda ivvamu annaru, kaneesam kadapa steel plant proper approvals tho establish cheyalekapoyaru , ade decentralization of administration anedi okati unte babu dehi ani adukune paristhiti radu, you neglected other regions anduke @Migilindi23, inka best example kavala KCR adi edo deputy speaker position adigithe appudu kuda pogaru tho kallu nethi ki ekkayi kada, you know what happened after that rest is history

Andhra Pradesh deserves decentralization, 3 regions , 3 vibbina telugu dialects untayi, 3 vibinna cultures and food

Koddi goppo finances anni vizag lo unnayi, danni executive capital cheydam dwara manche jaruguthadi kani chedu jaragadu

Amaravati antara CBN capital kosam , I mean Money capital kosam chesina temporary project, chepthunadu kada akkada 10K acres ammithe 1 lakh crores vasthayi ani

ikkada split ledu glit  ledu  mostly anni Vizag lo ne untayi, oka legistlation tappa, Nagapur and Bellary lo assembly unnatlu Amaravati lo kuda oka assembly session untadi, edo Amaravati meeda prema tho chattalu anni Amaravati nunde chesukovali ani

High court is different story , Rayalseema ki 1953 lo anyayam jarigindi malli anyayam jaragakudadu ane akkada pettali ani decide chesaru

35 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Cost of movement : I had calculated that as well in some other post. Approximately a one time cost of close to 150 crores. This is including the people/documents movement. That much we are spending on laying a 3KM road in Amaravati. So, cost is not a factor at all. 

If Jaggad leaves the capital there, he is actually leaving aspirations which are impossible to achieve. I doubt that is one of the reasons, he chose to move out. Babu sir worked as a కలల బేహారి more than a visionary. Why he did that is none of our business now. To achieve the picture he has shown, don't you think it is really impossible? 

I don't understand why you would think 2 high court benches is a problem. You can have a bench in Vizag for Northern Andhra and the rest in Kurnool. It is the same distance for an Amaravathi guy as it was for a Kurnool guy earlier. If not 2 benches, 1 bench. Can't an Amaravathi guy travel?

Decentralized administration? Administration is what happens in Secretariat, not what happens in Assembly or HC. It is still at the same place as I see. Just to go by an example, 14th AP Assembly(Babu sir's term) has 13 sessions spread over 5 years. That is close to a 100 days spread over 5 years. On an average 20 days per year. That is not even 1/15th part. Why would it even be a problem to have it else where? Government officials going daily to HC? That is something I have never heard of. In my entire life, I have never met a person who had work in all the 3 places together on the same day and had planned his itinerary based on that. So, having Judiciary and legislature along with Secretariat, serves no better purpose. 

* Assembly Calendar (https://aplegislature.org/web/aplegislature/assembly-calendar)*

The entire world is not saying anything like everything should be at the same place either. I have given quite a few examples in the link I gave. But, I guess, you did not get a chance to check it yet. Whether they are dumb or not, what is right for the world need not necessarily be right for us. For a lot of world, Kashmir is Pakistan ground. Should India agree to it because majority of the world says so?

Tirupathi and Rayalseema - Industrial hub? Can you share with me whatever that is your are smoking/drinking? Kia/Celkon mobiles, don't maketh the world, sir. I am from Rayalseema and from a place which is not very far from Kia. I can say for sure, it did not change the demography of Anantapur by much. Please do not be fooled by what happened to Anantapur PPTs after Kia. Nothing much changed. Celkon Mobiles did not change much for Tirupati either. I studied there and a good part of my family is also there. So, I know.

I know it is tough to see beyond what the governments want you to see. But, that is definitely not reality my friend. Before someone else  jumps in, I am not expecting Jagan to do something better than CBN. They are cut from the same cloth. 

I sincerely believe, Amaravathi was a flawed dream and it had to go. But, I don't think it is going away for the reasons, I wanted it to go away for. 

Things either u understood wrong or missed it

Am talking about constant cost of moving from hc to secrateriat n assembly ubr talking about one time cost

When u say no money y r u even moving from the existing place which u r able to Manage with existing buildings?

Y r u supporting the moving of capital if money is important?

Hc also u totally got it wrong

Do u know how many states applied for benches n decisions are pending n funny thing is with in Same state 2 benches please talk reality bro seems u r satisfying u rself convincingly which in reality not possible

It's quite funny when u comparing capital with paki issue it doesn't make any sense to compare both

U said not much demographic changed 

So what are the land rates n business after it a n before kia 

Atleast there is some Change compared to previous govs 

It's quite funny when people say those are not companies hopefully the same people should see the industrial growth in Chennai

U people say no development at all when there are companies in Seema

Since you people are supporting jaggu please enlighten AP public by showing what's the big investment they got to AP 

Amaravati was the best thing happened b4 jaggu spoiled everything

A fantastic city with good business flow would have happened 

He spoiled it

Now investments sentiment gone 

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

When u say no money y r u even moving from the existing place which u r able to Manage with existing buildings?

mistake done by CBN not notifying Amaravati

Anyways Andhra Pradesh deserves decentralization

HC will be in Kurnool only, benches is impossible, may be oka bench Vizag lo undachu so thats it

Amaravati antha best thing annapudu oka middle class people velli akkada lands konukune paristhiti enduku raledu

No investment sentiment gone

Vizag is also destiny city, it also has lots of investment attractions