Delhi Results AAP - 62 , BJP - 8 and Congress - 0

bhaigan

I'm still waiting for info on who works in these mohalla clinics. 

Kejriwal supported a common entrance test that robbed opportunity for govt school kids to do medicine, and still managed to find a system where common people get access to medical care.. how did he do it?

if he really did manage to get docs who spend a lot of money to complete medicine course to work in those clinics, is that scalable to a large state with several rural centers?

why did he support NEET? that sick fcuk. he disgusts me.

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

What wrong he did...compared to other chief Ministers? 

I'm just ranting. I really don't know much about kejriwal.

other than that he had the temerity to address a gathering in TN, and attempted to persuade them that NEET is good for the country.

I think he lacks political intelligence, and tihnks India revolves around Delhi.

even Modi wouldn't dare speak such nonsense in TN.Modi is smart enough to talk about what TN people want to hear.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319904881_Mohalla_Clinics_of_Delhi_India_Could_these_become_platform_to_strengthen_primary_healthcare

Ee web page lo download button untadhi...download sesi saduko...opika untey...saduvukodam vasthey...

you don't even understand the questioni I asked. you are such a poor thinker ra.

I asked how come he supports NEET, that may destroy  a network of rural health centers that TN carefully built, on top of specialty centers. and then he presents Mohalla clinics as an antidote.

so who works in those clinics. and how does he staff them? simple question.

depending on the answer, I'll have the next question

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Its not what wrong he did. but what evil he is capable of.

He's probably like Lal Bahadur Shastri. and will not think twice about suppressing the south.

although it hurts to say this.. I prefer BJP over this asshole.

Okay I got carried away. I don't prefer BJP over this asshole.

this asshole is great.

but I'm sick of hearing about mohalla clinics. sounds like a 3rd rate primary healthcare center.

especially because this guy supports NEET.

what gnan_anna will be surprised by is that I do have a critique on mohalla clinics, having read all about them.

which will obviously be more rounded and comprehensive than the idiotic nonsense that he will peddle.

hehe..but I'm too tired to rant now.

31 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

He's fine. I have a specific problem with him. and I'm extrapolating it to fit other opinions of mine. 

22 minutes ago, Agnes said:

He's fine. I have a specific problem with him. and I'm extrapolating it to fit other opinions of mine. 

your faart is such that whichever ID you come in....its very easy to decipher you