Question on Visa

gilakkai

Current company A(ki FT) lo H1B extension ki rfe padindhi

1) per suppose, vere company B lo offer vaste, can I still go for visa transfer even though with my current rfe?

2) Once transfer of visa company B vadu initiate chesthe what will happen to existing rfe?

3) and transfer of visa reject aite company A vadiki telusthada

3 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

Current company(ki FT) lo H1B extension ki rfe padindhi

per suppose, vere company lo offer vaste, can I still go for visa transfer even though with my current rfe?

Yes

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gilakkai said:

Once transfer of visa company B vadu initiate chesthe what will happen to existing rfe?

and transfer of visa reject aite company A vadiki telusthada?

It’s different application so Picha light that can be withdrawn too. 

Transfer reject ayite teledu . Nenu transfer cheyinchukoni 2 months work chesi back kuda vacha ayina A ki teledu. 

3 hours ago, gilakkai said:

1) per suppose, vere company B lo offer vaste, can I still go for visa transfer even though with my current rfe?

2) Once transfer of visa company B vadu initiate chesthe what will happen to existing rfe?

3) and transfer of visa reject aite company A vadiki telusthada

It depends on i94 validity . If your i94 is still valid, you can initiate the transfer and join the new employer once it is approved. If I94 is expired you can still initiate the transfer but your new petition with new employer will be approved without i94. You need to leave the country and go to stamping with new petition before you get the result for extension.

3 hours ago, gilakkai said:

1) per suppose, vere company B lo offer vaste, can I still go for visa transfer even though with my current rfe?  ---   Yes

2) Once transfer of visa company B vadu initiate chesthe what will happen to existing rfe?  --- RFE neku sambandinchindi aithe malli vastadi... employer related aithe raadu..

3) and transfer of visa reject aite company A vadiki telusthada --- no

Answers In line!

On 2/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, AryaD said:

It depends on i94 validity . If your i94 is still valid, you can initiate the transfer and join the new employer once it is approved. If I94 is expired you can still initiate the transfer but your new petition with new employer will be approved without i94. You need to leave the country and go to stamping with new petition before you get the result for extension.

Nadhi i94 until march varake undi but 797 sept varaku undi

On 2/10/2020 at 11:27 PM, Amrita said:

Transfer reject ayite teledu . Nenu transfer cheyinchukoni 2 months work chesi back kuda vacha ayina A ki teledu. 

Ok thanks for reply 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:27 AM, Amrita said:

Ayithey Back Vachesava....:) ...  inthaki nee balance dabbulu vachaya leda ...