Fact check: Was Rahul Gandhi arrested in the U.S. in 2001 for drug possession?

bhaigan

9 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Asalu case antu unte kada

నువ్వు చెప్పింది కరెక్టే .. కేసు ante criminal or civil కేసు కాదు ...

If you detain any body for questioning there will be a file (Immigration term is "Case" ) opened by Immigration authorities... for example  they found a small baby lizard in my luggage bag (do not know how it went there) , they kept me in detention and searched all my bags for everything, when they found nothing they released me .. though this did not affected my visa but that case is still with them . When i asked the officer how long they would keep this he said as much time as it takes (Lifelong) ,  This file contains the entire transcript of the interview, question's put by the officer's and my answers along with the Photographic evidence (in my case the Lizard) . I signed it so i know how it looks like. 

Swamy asked for this file, US was willing to provide it with one condition, RG should provide No Objection in order to release it which he did not.. so BJP started posting lot of stories on this. I believe this would be one of the stories,  may be RG was too shy to let the entire nation know that he got strip searched by foreign authorities for some unknown reason.... 

26 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

నువ్వు చెప్పింది కరెక్టే .. కేసు ante criminal or civil కేసు కాదు ...

If you detain any body for questioning there will be a file (Immigration term is "Case" ) opened by Immigration authorities... for example  they found a small baby lizard in my luggage bag (do not know how it went there) , they kept me in detention and searched all my bags for everything, when they found nothing they released me .. though this did not affected my visa but that case is still with them . When i asked the officer how long they would keep this he said as much time as it takes (Lifelong) ,  This file contains the entire transcript of the interview, question's put by the officer's and my answers along with the Photographic evidence (in my case the Lizard) . I signed it so i know how it looks like. 

Swamy asked for this file, US was willing to provide it with one condition, RG should provide No Objection in order to release it which he did not.. so BJP started posting lot of stories on this. I believe this would be one of the stories,  may be RG was too shy to let the entire nation know that he got strip searched by foreign authorities for some unknown reason.... 

Whatever anthe kani conspiracy stories create cheyakudadu kada

13 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Mari Congi vally thakkuva emaina thinnara... ? Mana PV paina cheyyaleda... ? 

PV is their internal matter, they are not doing outside of party right, also vere vallaki enduku antha noppi that is congress internal dispute, also PV emi takkuva tinaledu adi telusukondi mundu

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

PV is their internal matter, they are not doing outside of party right, also vere vallaki enduku antha noppi that is congress internal dispute, also PV emi takkuva tinaledu adi telusukondi mundu

:giggle::giggle:

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Andharu mudhuruley - edho aa Devudi dhaya valla, Nehru/IG/RajivG/SanjayG/SoniaG/RaGA ni maathram parama patheethullaaga manaki ichaadu.

God is Great no ?

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

ayyani maku telvad.. maa telangana vadu anthe...