New IDs

riashli

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

you are reanimated every time you hop between planets.. like in star trek.

the guy who lands on the other end is a version of you.. and your current version is destroyed.

YW bruh 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ellen

• Agnes

• riashli

• HEROO

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

wow. tell me more. can you describe what it deals with?

It talks about an advanced civilization that may have existed around antarctic region. The authors claims are a bit exaggerated, he gave this crazy idea that pyramids and other structures may have been built WAY LONGER ago than we actually know. Sort of like conspiracy theory.

I feel in the main stream media, we have very biased kind of writing wrt such sciences. There is only a certain school of thought, sticking to conventional concepts. Hancock brings out some conclusions that challenge the status quo.

You need not believe what he talks, but it is fun to take a deviation from regular pattern of thinking

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Holy crap.. I hit rock bottom. I need to temporarily quit this db.

I'll come back to destroy it later. (not you Ellen, you are sweet.)

byebye 

What happened..hayyo? we ll never know now 😕

Aweee thanks re. read my review and go. Pick the book if you can. Enjoy

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya re. Simple tiffin service also works in busy metro cities. Alochiste many  untai kani, she is a medico apparently, talent ni right ga use cheskovadam also imp no

avnaa 

medico naa abbo DTS 

10 hours ago, riashli said:

Chala vachinayi sudden ga. Follow avvaleka potunna. Okasari hi cheppi vellandi. 

Don't forget to join s- team 

Wat r we in high school ?!? You some kinda “Queen B” senior ragging all newbies?? Why should all new ID s come say hello to you 

lol just kidding 😂 I know you want to be frds with all ! You are nice person I’m just an old ID !! I came a long way from suicidal thoughts to being a cool person( maybe not ) !! All thanks to people like you ☺️☺️ 
Hi @MagaMaharaju !! your words have been so supportive During tough times 

8 hours ago, riashli said:

Emaina Cheste..? Ani bhayam naku undi, andariki undi. Vadu alanti psycho.. porapatuna husband ki cheppa incident, repati nundi no job Ani decide chesi vellaru. 

Inkenti repadi nundi db lo kitti parties start cheyyochu s-team tho

10 hours ago, riashli said:

Chala vachinayi sudden ga. Follow avvaleka potunna. Okasari hi cheppi vellandi. 

Don't forget to join s- team 

roju antha kastalu ,noppulu pollution cummute antav inka eda time vundi madam meku e db lo posts veyaniki ani db youth @k2s  asking