New IDs

riashli

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

what do you mean? I let my kids play in my lab all the time. No, its not a biolab.They are 8

Bio Lab antha safe kaademo for kids, while having kids at home- that is all i mean

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ellen

• Agnes

• riashli

• HEROO

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Cliche anko..but idle man's brain is devil's workshop. A person will start feeling worthless after sometime. That is not very easy to handle.

Home business is a pretty neat idea...but that requires a lot of discipline. 

Biolab at home- She has kids i believe..not very prudent

business does need discipline. that's the only thing it needs, besides perseverence.

people think business needs smarts. but no, it actually needs trust, and you get it by being in businesss for a long time.

or if your father makes some calls on your behalf. one of those things.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I think I should stop reading too. although if I had majored in philosophy that would be a nice thing to do. read and write.

I have a different list of things I want to do these days.

Noice. The best part with philosophy is you can combine various schools of thought and frame a new one for your own. I love writing.  Even I have way too many hobbies

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

ammailaki em untayo nak em telsu.. may be laundry, buffet, movies, temple, ginnal thomkovadam, vaccuming, relaxing etc etc 

For your satisfaction - Gym kuda :P 

Just now, Agnes said:

modern work is mostly pointless. most jobs are bullshit. its good if you stop working for some asshole, and start working for yourself.

Agreed 

Just now, Ellen said:

Noice. The best part with philosophy is you can combine various schools of thought and frame a new one for your own. I love writing.  Even I have way too many hobbies

I used to read lots of science fiction. Lots and Lots. Pulpy kind, and hard science fiction. Then I hit a saturation point. and stopped.

before that I used to read comics.. not kiddy comics, but with adult centric themes.

Just now, Agnes said:

I used to read lots of science fiction. Lots and Lots. Pulpy kind, and hard science fiction. Then I hit a saturation point. and stopped.

before that I used to read comics.. not kiddy comics, but with adult centric themes.

That is great. I can see your reading prowess is reflected in your deep thoughts. I fell in love with alternate archaeology of late. Even that is fun to read. 

36 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

adhi cheyyalsindi management. employees kaadhu. College management should make sure that both students and lecturers have a safe environment

avasaram ledu police ki complaint ichchi chudu management emi cheyakapotey