Proox-ies ki kuda gurthimpu vocchindi media lo

Moon_Walker

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/110220/city-proxies-work-to-help-nris.html

Naresh (name changed), who works near Kavuri Hills in a “staffing agency”, explains the modus operandi: the graduates are “marketed” to IT firms. “Eventually companies show interest and invite for interviews. If it’s a one-on-one interview, we can’t help. But when it is done via video-call, we get a domain expert from India to take the interview for him. The candidate just has to move his lips. The off-screen ***** speaks the whole time,” he said.

The ***** interview, said a graduate from Raleigh, North Carolina, bec-mes necessary since most consultancies fake resumes to an astonishing degree. “Our resumes show 7-8 years experience. The interviewer expects us to be well-versed with our jobs. Since we aren’t, we have no choice,” he said.

But once they get the job, how do they survive? “Once a person reports for work, we arrange someone from India who can do his work,” Naresh says. “The person enables remote access to his computer, brief the ***** about the work, and then relax. The ***** does the rest.” Depending on the work’s complexity, proxies make between Rs 30,000 and Rs 60,000 a month, which is just a fraction of what the new recruit is making in America.

Of course, some get caught. Mahesh from Dallas, said: “One day I was sitting in my cubicle, watching a movie on Netflix while the ***** was connected. My supervisor walked in and saw the mouse moving on the screen without any input from me. She understood immediately.”

“I was fired the next day, after a lengthy talk on ethics. Fortunately, she didn’t report me to the police,” Mahesh said, recalling the incident of his supervisor catching him take the help of proxies.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

what does that mean?

Atleast u have to act it out how can the person watch movies so carelessly in office setting. If its wfh, thats a diff story(I will sleep happily) but wheN u r in office u cannot simple sit there and do nothing man common sense

10 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

How u can give access to others and sit while they do work for u in office setting thats dumb

Lol! I have seen this case with one girl Who joined in my project later and taking support in the office open cubicle.When i walked to her the mouse was moving without any input from her. Just imagine if it was manager in that place what could have been her situation.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

damn ee debba tho mana india lo unna prajala andariki telisipoddi mana telugu valla bagothalu, atleast telugu prajala andariki telisipoddi

Alrdy northis gultis andru fake annatu takkuva chustaru.

7 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Lol! I have seen this case with one girl Who joined in my project later and taking support in the office open cubicle.When i walked to her the mouse was moving without any input from her. Just imagine if it was manager in that place what could have been her situation.

Ofcourse horrible embarassement and possible fire. But vallaki telisi kuda antha risk ela teskuntaru man, they can atleast ask them tips or suggestions on how to do the work and do it themselves .. taking support is not wrong but mari too revealing ga is 👎🏼

watching a movie on Netflix while the ***** was connected. My supervisor walked in and saw the mouse moving on the screen without any input from me

ofc lo netflix aaa?? poni  NA/BZ choodapoyava? love de ke bal

• Haha 1