#JusticeforSugaliPreethi rally tomorrow.. #Godpk does it again

panndu

9 minutes ago, panndu said:

I didnt expect this.. issue tana notice ki vachinappatninchi he was following it periodically.. every month edo oka speech lo antune unnadu.. he didnt want to ignore this

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Correct me if i am wrong, but I believe Sainiks started this protest long before this movie kada...I believe during Disha case

7 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Ekkada oka ammyi chanipoyindi ane topic kantey pk support chesthunadu eppudu endhuku support chesthunadu anedhi ekuva ayindi. Thana swardham kosam chesina, atleast oka Victim ammyiki nyayam kosame .. that girl suffered a lot ani vinna in news.. why u guys talking on pk more than the actual topic so sad $s@d

I know sainks were raising this on social media since long time..specially during disha time...

During  since that time pk picked up other issues like capital and bjp alliance...etc actively. he should have given importance to this just like his followers...

I agree...at least he realized and doing this now...but because of his movie happening parallely , he is welcoming lot of controversy and it might do damage than good to the victim and him also...

note ...i was saink too and I posted this case related tweet long back....

some issues needs to be picked up early...not whenever needed 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I know sainks were raising this on social media since long time..specially during disha time...

During  since that time pk picked up other issues like capital and bjp alliance...etc actively. he should have given importance to this just like his followers...

I agree...at least he realized and doing this now...but because of his movie happening parallely , he is welcoming lot of controversy and it might do damage than good to the victim and him also...

note ...i was saink too and I posted this case related tweet long back....

some issues needs to be picked up early...not whenever needed 

its not a matter of need.. I think he wanted to give sufficient time to govt before doing this rally.. picking up early, scoring points ilanti rotta panulu seyyadu kada.. tdp ycp lanti chillara parties lanti actions tho compare seyyakudadu

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, no01 said:

he brought this up way before elections, during elections speeches appudu and post elections kuda....after all oka movie promotions kosam use chesukovatama....seriously do ppl pay attention to such promotions. I mean if movie turns out to be another Sadaar, Agnyathavaasi types, will ppl still throng towards theater because movie has references to Disha, Sugali Preethi etc etc.

Election mundu ekkada annadu oka video proff post here 

4 minutes ago, panndu said:

its not a matter of need.. I think he wanted to give sufficient time to govt before doing this rally.. picking up early, scoring points ilanti rotta panulu seyyadu kada.. tdp ycp lanti chillara parties lanti actions tho compare seyyakudadu

i too was in impression before, janasena is not a chillara party like tdp or ycp....during elections time he proved it also by not distributing money or packets...

but all that shattered when he joined alliance with bjp...he proved he is also same...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i too was in impression before, janasena is not a chillara party like tdp or ycp....during elections time he proved it also by not distributing money or packets...

but all that shattered when he joined alliance with bjp...he proved he is also same...

Good atleast you realized it

Ie case ni CBI ki ichinaru kada...in the process of handing it over to CBI anta kada...

we all are on one level when it comes to outcomes of such cases...speedy and severe punishment. 

Ie case lo charge sheet file ayinda ?

Veedu ila Rape incidents ni take up chesi govt ni question cheyadam good...(anukundam)

But selective ga chesthuntune veedi meedha uccha posthunnaru janalu....

Unnao case lo noru vippada veedu? Instead went to Delhi and gave BJ to BJP.

—————////

Kuldeep Singh Sengar, a convicted rapist and criminal conspirator, was a Member of legislative assembly, and belonged to Bhartiya Janta Party from Bangarmau, Uttar Pradesh, India ... He is the main accused in the Unnao rape case and was booked under the ...

Criminal status: convicted
Criminal charge: Rape, murder, attempt to murder, criminal conspiracy and criminal i...

—-///