best way to expedite eh/4 eeaadd

kuduvu

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

Waste of time (been there..done that) 

I did this last month uncle and it got approved in 2 days after replying to that email with offer letter 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuduvu

• idibezwada

• Android_Halwa

• snoww

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Out of country pothe h4 visa osthadhi kani h4 ead etla osthadhi?

h4 approve aipothe, ead automatic ga fast ga aithadi....the major delay is h4 getting approved due to biotmetrics and fbi investigation

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I did this last month uncle and it got approved in 2 days after replying to that email with offer letter 

its kind of random then...myself and 5 of my friends did it and they rejected it straight...all are working

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

have been working since 3 years....ippudu offer letter pettali ante 3 years back kada...inka em document adagochu employer nunchi.....employment verification letter adigithe saripodda?

inka email lo rasinadhi kuda pm cheyava...sample lekka...

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

It's random lottery.

None of my friends got it even with senators letters. 

Just now, idibezwada said:

its kind of random then...myself and 5 of my friends did it and they rejected it straight...all are working

Ok It depends on case to case.. my case was filed in Sep and my ead is expiring on 1/31 and I got offer in Jan so I requested for expedition in Jan and it got approved in 2 days and got the card in 1 week 

7 minutes ago, snoww said:

Litigations some are getting Ani vinna. Trackitt lo posts vunnayee. 

But litigation valla future complications em Ina vuntayo not sure. 

Naaku adhe doubt vachindi. Future lo U s c I s ee litigation candidate applications meedha extra scrutiny cheyyarani guarantee emiti?

13 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

litigation file chesthe enni days padthadi.....think i want to do is....mar 23 nunchi leave pedthamani thinking....but max i can take is 3 weeks....if more than that, we have to talk to HR.....she is working FTE for global financial company

Here is the time line for litigation. If you decide today and pay legal fees $2800 literally today, you will be in loki gariki lawsuit three weeks later. Ante Feb last week esuko...

Feb last week tarvata two weeks it will take for the court to review...ante March second week nundi clock start avutadi.

Litigatuon file chesthe EAD vastundi anedi wrong notion,  I know people who filed for litigation in September and still waiting and I know another case who filed litigation last month and got approval..so basically chepalante kismat ka khel.

Just now, Jilchika said:

Naaku adhe doubt vachindi. Future lo U s c I s ee litigation candidate applications meedha extra scrutiny cheyyarani guarantee emiti?

Agreed. 

If the employer gives time off then safer to take break till it gets approved. Especially if you are koolie under mesthri. 

1 minute ago, Jilchika said:

no way...USCIS is not fighting it right...they just approve instead of going through all the legal fight shiat

5 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

h4 approve aipothe, ead automatic ga fast ga aithadi....the major delay is h4 getting approved due to biotmetrics and fbi investigation

Nah man...biometrics is max 14 days from the day of collection...

Delay is with USCIS...FBI checks and biometrics max 14 days lo complete aipotayi

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Emily vaunty litigations lo busy ayyi blog posts kooda pettatam ledu. Full minting anukunta money reddy vuncle. 

they are making around 120-150k every 2 weeks