Tom Brady to .. ?

InSearch

I wish he goes to a different team and fulfill at least one of it..

1. be a regular season MVP

2. Goes to SB

3. Goes to championship game

He will win more hearts in America by playing for a different team... He deserves that respect.. I don't think anyone would hate him if he is not in Patriots jersey..

23 minutes ago, InSearch said:

2. Goes to SB

He will win more hearts in America by playing for a different team... He deserves that respect.. I don't think anyone would hate him if he is not in Patriots jersey..

Brady to chargers...rivers to New England....Both go to AFC championship game...whoever wins will decide if Belichick or Brady is great.....

29 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Brady to chargers...rivers to New England....Both go to AFC championship game...whoever wins will decide if Belichick or Brady is great.....

Comedy naa brother? I respect Rivers but last year was awful despite great weapons around him.
At this stage of Brady and Rivers careers, you cannot even blame offensive coordinators.

But it is clear Brady didn't had weapons, I think he can perform at high level given the weapons around him..

19 minutes ago, InSearch said:

Comedy naa brother? I respect Rivers but last year was awful despite great weapons around him.
At this stage of Brady and Rivers careers, you cannot even blame offensive coordinators.

But it is clear Brady didn't had weapons, I think he can perform at high level given the weapons around him..

comedy gane cheppanu bro....

1 hour ago, InSearch said:

2. Goes to SB

ahhh redneck trump supporter gadiki antha scene ledu,  thakkuva money ichina ahh team ke enduku unnadantav? ahh team super undi... eedu baitiki pothey udhar pooch ehh

7 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

ahhh redneck trump supporter gadiki antha scene ledu,  thakkuva money ichina ahh team ke enduku unnadantav? ahh team super undi... eedu baitiki pothey udhar pooch ehh

Its easy to blame or look down on some one and not recognize their greatness... Don't you think 49ers has the best team this year and still lost the superbowl. Playing 9 times on the big stage is not easy...

Also if you think Bellichick is great...look at his past record... he was just an average head coach (he is a brilliant defensive mind)...he was fired.

why did he leave just a day after signing with the jets... why didn't he made Jets a superbowl team.

when he came to the patriots why did he bench the AFC championship winner Drew Bledsoe in the Superbowl which Brady won it that year.

Im not saying who is great... I feel they are pieces of the puzzle which cannot be complete without either of them.

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2020 at 1:54 PM, InSearch said:

2. Goes to SB

He goes to Tampa Bay and hopefully win some games