Previous experience letters

meri_zindagi

Perm processing ki from the beginning experience letters kavala ? Na previous employer not giving experience letter. Current employer said they can file with out experience letter. Affidavit Koda kashtame. Is that ok to file w/o experience letters ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• meri_zindagi

• Amrita

• Peddayana

• Hydrockers

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Perm processing ki from the beginning experience letters kavala ? Na previous employer not giving experience letter. Current employer said they can file with out experience letter. Affidavit Koda kashtame. Is that ok to file w/o experience letters ?

If you have any colleague worked with the same company... get a letter from him.. that’s also works no Need to get it from employer.. but make sure exp letter format covers all your job duties as per perm and also your skill set.. 

36 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

And few employers does it without exp letters too... usually they ask all these letters at 485 stage not at labor.. 

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

If you have any colleague worked with the same company... get a letter from him.. that’s also works no Need to get it from employer.. but make sure exp letter format covers all your job duties as per perm and also your skill set.. 

I can get letters from my previous team members, yet there won't be a letter head. Is that fine ?

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

I can get letters from my previous team members, yet there won't be a letter head. Is that fine ?

notarize chesi ivvamanu ..from somewhere like UPS or BankofAmerica. that will work 

13 minutes ago, chicchara said:

notarize chesi ivvamanu ..from somewhere like UPS or BankofAmerica. that will work 

Okay. Will check. Ipatiki aithe without letter file chesi, Incase RFE vasthe apudu chuddam anukuntunna. Does it sounds bad ?