Nirbhaya case

riashli

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Influential ayite enti non influential ayite enti, both cases lo system is wrong kada. 

no, system works for noninfluential.. definitega eellu chastaru.. just delay avtondi anthe.. 

ade pani devendar goud koduku kuda sesad.. ela tokkesar sudu matter ni

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agnes

• Ellen

• riashli

• panndu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Death ki daggaraga poinavadiki, death ni avoid cheyadame pedda achievement laga anipistadi. This is sort of giving them a false feeling of victory and vindication. Like someone mentioned above about finding loopholes in laws, it may even give some other uneducated evil person a false hope that, I will live somehow. 

Not supporting indian judicial system or anything, but our capital punishment is defined only for "rarest of rare cases". Chala careful ga define chesaru "rarest of rare" categories ni. Edo avesam lo hang cheyatle and it's too late already.

'rarest of rare' is bullshit. I think there are about 1000 people on death row in India. They have not been hanged. These guys are being fasttracked.

why are you only worried about uneducated evil people? what about educated sophisticated rapists who exist in plenty too?

the thing is, they are arrested, and their movement is already restricted to the extent that they are not a danger to society anymore. what more can you hope for? To kill them? what does that achieve?

No, it doesn't instill fear in prospective criminals. It has been proved comprehensively. Human mind doesn't work iike that

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

society lo enno horrible stuff jaruguthondi.

police themselves are r@ping kids they pick up in protests in UP. kids as young as 11-13 are found with bleeding rectal areas.

em cheddam aa police ni? 

nirbhaya ni torture chesina vaallani arrest chesi 6-7yrs avthondi.. police ki ekkadnunchi ochindi ee dhairyam ila cheyyataaniki?

and it happens in corporate offices too. evaru punish chestaru vaallani.

hanging them is pointless. but if you want to hang them, fine. but they are just using whatever chance they have to stay alive. They are humans too. at some level they are humans, even if what they did was monstrous.

Ilanti crimes ni avoid cheyadanki we need more preventive actions. Like fast emergency response teams, increasing personnel who work in law and order. Call me a utilitarian, but 1000 people ki atleast 1 police unte...100 police lo 40 idiots unna, 60 pani chestaru. If they implement model police act properly, like giving them good salaries, imparting right ethics training, i dont think it's very hard. 

Corporate lo untai, inkonchem posh ways lo. But it's not as rampant and brutal as it is in the uneducated communities. And they do have a fear of losing a job if someone files a sexual harrasment complaint so konchem toned down ga untadi ee type of crime. 

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

Influential ayite enti non influential ayite enti, both cases lo system is wrong kada. 

system should be self correcting. oka action teeskunte upayogam undaali. It should make the society better.

death sentence is not helpful aney kadha anni countries ban chesaru death sentence ni.

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ilanti crimes ni avoid cheyadanki we need more preventive actions. Like fast emergency response teams, increasing personnel who work in law and order. Call me a utilitarian, but 1000 people ki atleast 1 police unte...100 police lo 40 idiots unna, 60 pani chestaru. If they implement model police act properly, like giving them good salaries, imparting right ethics training, i dont think it's very hard. 

Corporate lo untai, inkonchem posh ways lo. But it's not as rampant and brutal as it is in the uneducated communities. And they do have a fear of losing a job if someone files a sexual harrasment complaint so konchem toned down ga untadi ee type of crime. 

Corporate is not brutal aa? don't be silly. There are prostitution rings (including of kids) to serve rich people. many of them don't make it out of there alive. you just dont hear about them.

main question.. what do you do about the UP police who r@ped kids in custody. normal regular kds who were protesting CAA.

society is crap. humans are crap. just oka 3-4 people ni hang chesi we should not feel good about ourselves. 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

'rarest of rare' is bullshit. I think there are about 1000 people on death row in India. They have not been hanged. These guys are being fasttracked.

why are you only worried about uneducated evil people? what about educated sophisticated rapists who exist in plenty too?

the thing is, they are arrested, and their movement is already restricted to the extent that they are not a danger to society anymore. what more can you hope for? To kill them? what does that achieve?

No, it doesn't instill fear in prospective criminals. It has been proved comprehensively. Human mind doesn't work iike that

Uneducated ayina gani, loopholes tho help chestunnaru kada. I don't think education matters anymore

Just now, riashli said:

Uneducated ayina gani, loopholes tho help chestunnaru kada. I don't think education matters anymore

I think hanging them changes nothing. kaavalantey you can hang them and then declare that death penalty will no longer apply to anyone.

that is, if you really really really want to hang them. 

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

if you lose your kids in a city or a crowd, your only hope is those 'uneducated' people or community to find them and get them back to you.

otherwise, you know where the kid will end up, right? Not in an uneducated evil guy's home.

humans are sick. society has a twisted sense of justice.

13 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Uneducated anna , not illiterate. I'm talking about the ones that have namesake literacy and don't care about ethics. Like the lawyer defending these convicts and talking anything according to his will. Talking about sophisticated rapists, like i said preventive action is the only key. 911 kind of emergency teams undali. The moment a button is pressed,whether the crime is actually taking place or not, a team should arrive, ensure nothing happens. 

Talking about instilling fear, we didn't have enough justice that has been granted nor do we have enough stringent laws that actually instilled fear. Edo namamatram laws ichi, chudu veellaki bhayam ledu. Idi waste inkola try cheddam ante avvadu. Bring stricter preventive systems, stronger punishments (capital punishment kakuna) restricting them in a very stringent environment lantivi ....let's see if there will be a drop in crimes then. 

For a country which is largely dominated by ancient religious principles which has laws that treat females differently or to put in a crude way more like inferior beings, ee bias teeseyali ante grass root level lo change ravali. Which will take very very long time. In my own family I heard ass holes justifying rape saying "evadu pommanadu antha ratri baytaki, adapillaki em pani" Ani. Meanwhile short term lo, atleast Mana life time lo change chudali ante, strict laws important. Sort of like oka short term plan (harsh punishments l) and long term plan (imparting ethics)

I think hanging them changes nothing. kaavalantey you can hang them and then declare that death penalty will no longer apply to anyone.

that is, if you really really really want to hang them. 

At least that girl's soul will rip and her parents ki kontha manashanti. I agree that nothing will ever change 

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Corporate is not brutal aa? don't be silly. There are prostitution rings (including of kids) to serve rich people. many of them don't make it out of there alive. you just dont hear about them.

main question.. what do you do about the UP police who r@ped kids in custody. normal regular kds who were protesting CAA.

society is crap. humans are crap. just oka 3-4 people ni hang chesi we should not feel good about ourselves. 

Hang chesi feel good analedu. Regarding police cheese crime I did suggest preventive measures kada ? Did u not read that ? UP Bihar lanti states lo gender bias entha warast ga undi , first hand experience ayya nenu. We can't sit in South and simply comment humanity grounds lo. 

15 minutes ago, panndu said:

no, system works for noninfluential.. definitega eellu chastaru.. just delay avtondi anthe.. 

ade pani devendar goud koduku kuda sesad.. ela tokkesar sudu matter ni

Evaro okariki ayina justice jarugutundi kada. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Uneducated anna , not illiterate. I'm talking about the ones that have namesake literacy and don't care about ethics. Like the lawyer defending these convicts and talking anything according to his will. Talking about sophisticated rapists, like i said preventive action is the only key. 911 kind of emergency teams undali. The moment a button is pressed,whether the crime is actually taking place or not, a team should arrive, ensure nothing happens. 

Talking about instilling fear, we didn't have enough justice that has been granted nor do we have enough stringent laws that actually instilled fear. Edo namamatram laws ichi, chudu veellaki bhayam ledu. Idi waste inkola try cheddam ante avvadu. Bring stricter preventive systems, stronger punishments (capital punishment kakuna) restricting them in a very stringent environment lantivi ....let's see if there will be a drop in crimes then. 

For a country which is largely dominated by an ancient religious principles which has laws that treat females differently or to put in a crude way more like inferior beings, ee bias teeseyali ante grass root level lo change ravali. Which will take very very long time. In my own family I heard ass holes justifying rape saying "evadu pommanadu antha ratri baytaki, adapillaki em pani" Ani. Meanwhile short term lo, atleast Mana life time lo change chudali ante, strict laws important. Sort of like oka short term plan (harsh punishments l) and long term plan (imparting ethics)

The lawyer is doing his duty.  To defend them, and represent their case is his job. The law provides them that opportunity.]

personally I don't care about these people. I just hope death penalty should be banned. No one should be killed.

if you bring strog punishments, strict enforcements, you become a soulless, lifeless, pathetic, unimaginative bullshit nation like Singapore.

if you lose your kids in a city or a crowd, your only hope is those 'uneducated' people or community to find them and get them back to you.

otherwise, you know where the kid will end up, right? Not in an uneducated evil guy's home.

humans are sick. society has a twisted sense of justice.

U r completely misunderstanding me when I say uneducated. I really don't want to fight with u on this. Nen matladindi strict laws will instill fear. PREVENTIVE ACTION is necessary to curb the crimes in future. 

Currently death penalty award chesaka Danni teeseyadam valla valllaki oka false sense of achievement vastondi. Ade vaddani Anna. 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Hang chesi feel good analedu. Regarding police cheese crime I did suggest preventive measures kada ? Did u not read that ? UP Bihar lanti states lo gender bias entha warast ga undi , first hand experience ayya nenu. We can't sit in South and simply comment humanity grounds lo. 

you said 100 police lo 40% unna, migathavallu can act as counterbalance under the right working conditions. 40% is too high. Just 10% is enough to control the rest 90% of police to shut their mouths about what is happening in police stations.

s0rry, when police themselves indulge in r@pe, I have no interest to worry about convicts. first those police that did rape should be removed, and then we can talk.