Nirbhaya case

riashli

Just now, Agnes said:

The lawyer is doing his duty.  To defend them, and represent their case is his job. The law provides them that opportunity.]

personally I don't care about these people. I just hope death penalty should be banned. No one should be killed.

if you bring strog punishments, strict enforcements, you become a soulless, lifeless, pathetic, unimaginative bullshit nation like Singapore.

Death penalty should be banned agreed. but wrt strong punishments mari Otti humanity toh aite 1 billion population ni control cheyalem. We are not as sophisticated as Iceland or Monaco ....to do away with police or law and order. When the density is large, there is bound to be chaos. You can only "control" this chaos.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agnes

• Ellen

• riashli

• panndu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

U r completely misunderstanding me when I say uneducated. I really don't want to fight with u on this. Nen matladindi strict laws will instill fear. PREVENTIVE ACTION is necessary to curb the crimes in future. 

Currently death penalty award chesaka Danni teeseyadam valla valllaki oka false sense of achievement vastondi. Ade vaddani Anna. 

No. Strict laws will create a society that just suppresses their instincts.

but humans (lke other beings) are supposed to learn and evolve. Not get cocooned themselves in safety.

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

The lawyer is doing his duty.  To defend them, and represent their case is his job. The law provides them that opportunity.]

personally I don't care about these people. I just hope death penalty should be banned. No one should be killed.

if you bring strog punishments, strict enforcements, you become a soulless, lifeless, pathetic, unimaginative bullshit nation like Singapore.

Konni soul shaking incidents jariginapudu it invokes anger among the crowd.

nirbhaya incident was one such and every person is interested em jaruguthadhi ani telsukodaniki

This will set an example and em chesina can get away ane bharosa osthadhi for criminals.

Also most people will lose hope in judiciary and take things to their own hands

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Konni soul shaking incidents jariginapudu it invokes anger among the crowd.

nirbhaya incident was one such and every person is interested em jaruguthadhi ani telsukodaniki

This will set an example and em chesina can get away ane bharosa osthadhi for criminals.

Also most people will lose hope on judiciary and take things to their own hands

so the news of UP police r@ping kids they picked up at protests doesn't shake people enough I guess. I guess we should leave it to the media to decide what should shake us, and what shouldn't.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

you said 100 police lo 40% unna, migathavallu can act as counterbalance under the right working conditions. 40% is too high. Just 10% is enough to control the rest 90% of police to shut their mouths about what is happening in police stations.

s0rry, when police themselves indulge in r@pe, I have no interest to worry about convicts. first those police that did rape should be removed, and then we can talk.

It's unfortunate that such police exist. Personnel ni recruit cheskunapudu training iyyadame correct ga iyali. Don't think I'm being racist here but certain states in the north, right in their education have very bad ethics in teaching. Ilanti vi Anni marchali....lol some how the more I'm trying to reason with you, the more I'm losing hopes on India and humanity as a whole that anything can be changed

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

But humans (lke other beings) are supposed to learn and evolve. Not get cocooned themselves in safety.

Idi Chala utopian ga ledu? Humans learning and evolution ante , how many years do we need to wait ? Given that I'm an old soul, I'm not even coming back to see if anything has changed 😛

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It's unfortunate that such police exist. Personnel ni recruit cheskunapudu training iyyadame correct ga iyali. Don't think I'm being racist here but certain states in the north, right in their education have very bad ethics in teaching. Ilanti vi Anni marchali....lol some how the more I'm trying to reason with you, the more I'm losing hopes on India and humanity as a whole that anything can be changed

because I'm an asshole. don't worry. everyone in the db hates me :)

Just now, Ellen said:

Idi Chala utopian ga ledu? Humans learning and evolution ante , how many years do we need to wait ? Given that I'm an old soul, I'm not even coming back to see if anything has changed 😛

for how long was the death penalty insituted ? 100yrs? 500yrs? it has a huge history.

so you can try an alternative for a few decades?

Just now, Agnes said:

for how long was the death penalty insituted ? 100yrs? 500yrs? it has a huge history.

so you can try an alternative for a few decades?

To do away with death penalty I don't mind. Killing is relieving them to be honest. It's no way a punishment. I only meant Inka harsh punishments. I can't think what is harsh . Like putting them in isolation or something like that.

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

To do away with death penalty I don't mind. Killing is relieving them to be honest. It's no way a punishment. I only meant Inka harsh punishments. I can't think what is harsh . Like putting them in isolation or something like that.

putting them in isolation even for a few months will make them go completely mad. Its the worst thing you can do to any person.

even with the daily r@pe they suffer in jail, they would prefer that disgusting human contact compared to being completely isolated.

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

because I'm an asshole. don't worry. everyone in the db hates me :)

The more I'm losing hopes on society or country anedi, Mee ideology ki approve chestu. May be meeru cheppindi corrected humans suck why are we even hopeful that they will change ane uddesam toh. Don't highlight it selectively re.....what re 🤣

Just now, Agnes said:

putting them in isolation even for a few months will make them go completely mad. Its the worst thing you can do to any person.

Something that makes them regret. Isolation finger tips lo unde. I can't think of what punishment 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

you can't change humans by laws. 

like wolves couldn't become dogs if they formed associations and brokered deals with humans to supply them a factory line of loyal dogs.

it required a higher intelligence (humans) to reengineer and train them.

same humans need someone better than them to knock some sense into them. They can't do it by themselves (as a group).

anyway, I don't think there exists a particular behaviour which is preferable to another. as far as people desist from harming each other and living their own lives.