Nirbhaya case

riashli

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

for how long was the death penalty insituted ? 100yrs? 500yrs? it has a huge history.

so you can try an alternative for a few decades?

Pedda populated orthodox country lo strict laws ki alternative nak kanipistaledu. Strict law ante death penalty kadu. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agnes

• Ellen

• riashli

• panndu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Something that makes them regret. Isolation finger tips lo unde. I can't think of what punishment 

I don't think they regret. jails are horrible places, especially for these kind of people. They probably curse that girl every day.

Just now, Agnes said:

you can't change humans by laws. 

like wolves couldn't become dogs if they formed associations and brokered deals with humans to supply them a factory line of loyal dogs.

it required a higher intelligence (humans) to reengineer and train them.

same humans need someone better than them to knock some sense into them. They can't do it by themselves (as a group).

anyway, I don't think there exists a particular behaviour which is preferable to another. as far as people desist from harming each other and living their own lives.

Problem with humans ide we are the cruelest creatures, assuming higher intellect, without any second thoughts we tried to tame, restrict and contain every other species. For what I believe neanderthals must have been much better than us. We just outnumbered and overtook this Earth like we own it. 

People desisting from harming others ????? Hehehehehe there existed atleast 6 different human species and today only we exist. You think that happened without harming the others ?

22 minutes ago, riashli said:

Evaro okariki ayina justice jarugutundi kada. 

talli 2 posts ga seppinde septunna.. evaro okariki kaadu noninfluential kachitamga will pay the price.. 

over anukoka pothe nee example ee.. ninna nee estory lo I bet the arrogant guy in ur college is also influential.. anduke evadu em seyyatle.. ade road baita puncture shop abbai anuko ee patiki tv news lo vachi jail lo unde vaadu.. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Pedda populated orthodox country lo strict laws ki alternative nak kanipistaledu. Strict law ante death penalty kadu. 

here's what I think. 

I think human societies are complicated systems that are impossible to control and maintain beyond a particular level of sophistication.

hunter gatherer societies had tribes of 30-40 people who fed themselves and lived without a care.

right now, just one city holds 10million people, and we have central authorities who have no idea how every single person among the 10million live writing laws on which behavious is acceptable, and which is not.

I think even god can't write fair laws in these situations.. by god, I mean a huge supercomputer that can keep track of everyone and predict their actions, and decide which is good for the overall society.

now expand this one city population into a country that has 10s of cities like this. you have a royal mess right there.

Just now, Agnes said:

here's what I think. 

I think human societies are complicated systems that are impossible to control and maintain beyond a particular level of sophistication.

hunter gatherer societies had tribes of 30-40 people who fed themselves and lived without a care.

right now, just one city holds 10million people, and we have central authorities who have no idea how every single person among the 10million live writing laws on which behavious is acceptable, and which is not.

I think even god can't write fair laws in these situations.. by god, I mean a huge supercomputer that can keep track of everyone and predict their actions, and decide which is good for the overall society.

now expand this one city population into a country that has 10s of cities like this. you have a royal mess right there.

We deserve to walk hand in hand and gladly go into Extinction. Control lekunda populate chesesam.ipudu control cheyaleka vaapotunam. Iceland Monaco are good examples, population tskva undi ethics bagunte u don't need control.there are atleast 23 countries without having military . Do you think populus countries like India and China do that ? Without personnel or military!

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Problem with humans ide we are the cruelest creatures, assuming higher intellect, without any second thoughts we tried to tame, restrict and contain every other species. For what I believe neanderthals must have been much better than us. We just outnumbered and overtook this Earth like we own it. 

People desisting from harming others ????? Hehehehehe there existed atleast 6 different human species and today only we exist. You think that happened without harming the others ?

but people with higher intelligence if they are not sufficiently socialized are definitely cruel. plenty of CEOs, all presidents, all come under disgusting humans category.

but what kind of socialization is useful to temper an individual is something that needs a lot of research.

I think humans won out, by outbreeding the others, not necessarily by harming the other species. 

52 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

andhuke kada akkaai hyd police lu esesaaru konni sikshalaki convict evaro prove aithe  spontaneous ga appropriate punishment icheyyaali. intha neechaaniki paalpadinodiki bathike hakku kooda ledu eseyyaali 

Y do we have right to life

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

but people with higher intelligence if they are not sufficiently socialized are definitely cruel. plenty of CEOs, all presidents, all come under disgusting humans category.

but what kind of socialization is useful to temper an individual is something that needs a lot of research.

I think humans won out, by outbreeding the others, not necessarily by harming the other species. 

Sapiens outnumbered the other species There have been wars, there are evidences for these wars. This over population gave them command over these wars. Sapiens are the worst. 

Just now, Ellen said:

We deserve to walk hand in hand and gladly go into Extinction. Control lekunda populate chesesam.ipudu control cheyaleka vaapotunam. Iceland Monaco are good examples, population tskva undi ethics bagunte u don't need control.there are atleast 23 countries without having military . Do you think populus countries like India and China do that ? Without personnel or military!

population is not the problem. No

we just need different better systems.

how come there's no crime in areas where there's no police? like in north western syria... I mean within a community they don't hurt each other. ISIS comes and tries to kill them outside, that's different.

there are ways for humans to live peacefully. It requires people to reimagine their lives. including people like you and I, giving up our privilege and live like everyone else.

I think privileged people are not ready to do that. even the ones that strongly feel that these convicts should be hanged. 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Sapiens outnumbered the other species There have been wars, there are evidences for these wars. This over population gave them command over these wars. Sapiens are the worst. 

science is not settled there.

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

anyway got to go. byeee.. have a good day.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

We called some species inferior and tamed it for our protection

We called few other species our food and we breed them in flocks and we cook them for our pleasure

We called some species dangerous and contained them in isolation

N now we call each other names in our own species and wage wars amongst each other for domination. 

Who is the most harmful?

1 minute ago, Scada said:

early morning why essay competition nyijas.gif?1404631749

Raasi Chala rojulu aindi bhayya. Agnes bro tanni tanni leputundu na lo unna writer ni🤣🤣