SBI regional director

krishnote3

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

eppati jamaana vuncle meedi?

abbe konni jeevithalu ante, 

being contented with what you do if you are not satisfied do the right that gives you happiness. 

adi kakunda vadu tupaki aithe nemi thukaram aithe nemi we have to wash our own naa ankul 

3 hours ago, kasi said:

ippudu start avadam enti...PO exams rasuntea appudea started, i think salaries start at 20-30K 

actually i postponed my visa interview, waiting for ICICI PO results......i went all the way to the final interview, if i would have got it........i would have stayed back 

but, ya its super stressful though 

Eppudu 20k 30k.man now everyone draws around 50k as RM you can expect around 70k

teacher jabs state govt emps are earning 20k+ starting.with exp they are earning up to.50+  dude.... Lot people leave PSU joins in private bank pay good and also good sales team with them....

18 hours ago, sboyr2r said:

abbe konni jeevithalu ante, 

being contented with what you do if you are not satisfied do the right that gives you happiness. 

adi kakunda vadu tupaki aithe nemi thukaram aithe nemi we have to wash our own naa ankul 

True