#JusticeForSugaliPreeti

Raazu

28 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Personally I feel the worst state in India is Andhra Pradesh. People are selfish and don’t think in humanitarian grounds. All they care about is cast and greed. Even educated people cannot come out of castism. Nobody encourages other person until unless he belongs to his caste. Even in this DB people fight about caste. My Chandra Babu, My Jagan. What the heck these guys do for us. They rule the state in terms and make money for their family and their partners. Common people will never ever gets real benefits under their administration. Let’s see the case of Delhi. People elect based on the capabilities of the person who is representing, not just based on caste. We really need new generation politics and say good bye to family politics. Hope that day comes very soon in AP.

$s@d

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Because rape chesi champina vallu Reddy’s.. residential college mgmt. YouTube lo choodu valla amma Papam handicap ala mora pettukuntundho nyayam kosam! God bless her

Disha act vellaku varthinchadu ... 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Fish said:

Really sad...she is very young and had injuries over her body it seems...Can’t imagine what she would have gone through 

Idhemundhi garbasanchi motham sperm anta.. idhi chala baadhakaram thaluchuntene papam 

20 hours ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Personally I feel the worst state in India is Andhra Pradesh. People are selfish and don’t think in humanitarian grounds. All they care about is cast and greed. Even educated people cannot come out of castism. Nobody encourages other person until unless he belongs to his caste. Even in this DB people fight about caste. My Chandra Babu, My Jagan. What the heck these guys do for us. They rule the state in terms and make money for their family and their partners. Common people will never ever gets real benefits under their administration. Let’s see the case of Delhi. People elect based on the capabilities of the person who is representing, not just based on caste. We really need new generation politics and say good bye to family politics. Hope that day comes very soon in AP.

Diff topic le but telisina frnd wife inko frned wife why jagan doing like this ani thittukuntunnaaru ... cbn ni support next week lo first friend wife valla father ycp lo joined contracts kosam ... still veellu valla father tdp ye but joined jcp for contracts :)

10 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Idhemundhi garbasanchi motham sperm anta.. idhi chala baadhakaram thaluchuntene papam 

Enduku ba mana pk CBN gadu govt lo jariguna kani calM unnadu   Any inside info ???

20 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Enduku ba mana pk CBN gadu govt lo jariguna kani calM unnadu   Any inside info ???

This is exactly the problem with people. Why do we have to care if PK didn't talked about this when TDP is in power. Is it relevant to do justice for the girl? At least somehow it came out and people are protesting now to do justice. Is it not the responsibility of the GOVT (Whether it is TDP or YSRCP) to address this case and bring culprits out?