Move to New job or not

Abhagyudu

Same client tho working on the same project for more than 6 years. Epudu FT came and they filed for h1 transfer.  Eppudu vellalo vaddo alochistunna.. eppidunna job lo asalu work ledhu max 3 hours per day , and all day support issued vasthe chuddam anthe..been like this for 3 years with no active development. Kaani ee place vadaladam peddaga ishtam ledu..got used to it and strong Telugu community as it is a very small town..oka pakka elane vunte technically out dated ayipotam anipistondhi any advise

6 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Same client tho working on the same project for more than 6 years. Epudu FT came and they filed for h1 transfer.  Eppudu vellalo vaddo alochistunna.. eppidunna job lo asalu work ledhu max 3 hours per day , and all day support issued vasthe chuddam anthe..been like this for 3 years with no active development. Kaani ee place vadaladam peddaga ishtam ledu..got used to it and strong Telugu community as it is a very small town..oka pakka elane vunte technically out dated ayipotam anipistondhi any advise

market lo em adguthunnaro choosi avi certifications and practice cheyyi

In my opinion , work less unde chote ekkuva risky , because they can easily replace you

I personally do not like to be idle 

FT or Contract , try new things and implement POC , atlane nerchukunedi and you will gain visibility 

I take calculated risks , sometimes things work sometimes they don't , you have to be prepared 

Place wise preference ante emi cheppalem , its your personal choice , nothing wrong

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Don’t move, you can learn technology when needed

• Upvote 1

depends on you va    some people learn new tech  no matter what 

some people go to comfort zone easily and settle for less   

looks like you are in comfort zone   most people won't learn new things unless job demands it  

no pain no gain

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Practice leetcode and thank me later.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

FT emanna risky na compared to consulting .. ft lenappudu Dani kosam try cheyyali anipinchedi .epuddu risky emo anipistundi

You are exactly in same place as me . I took FT not same client though thinking stable and all . Vellaka nachaledu and I came back to consulting . Consulting is so independent eppudaina switch ayipovachu Job or people or tech stack edi nachakapoyina. FT anta easy ga move kalem. Badge difference tappa inka em ledu anipinchindi . Honestly inka I am confused if I did a good thing quitting FT and I felt I did a wrong thing quitting current client and consulting . Each has their own pros and cons . In the end it’s about how u feel I guess .

12 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Totally depends ...Nvvu roju 3 hours antunav...if some manager reviews your work...they will let you go in a Day...new FT company work culture and benefits baguntey move avvu....FT lo Chala benefits untayee....don’t be scared with ft....