Move to New job or not

Abhagyudu

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

You are exactly in same place as me . I took FT not same client though thinking stable and all . Vellaka nachaledu and I came back to consulting . Consulting is so independent eppudaina switch ayipovachu Job or people or tech stack edi nachakapoyina. FT anta easy ga move kalem. Badge difference tappa inka em ledu anipinchindi . Honestly inka I am confused if I did a good thing quitting FT and I felt I did a wrong thing quitting current client and consulting . Each has their own pros and cons . In the end it’s about how u feel I guess .

Do  you get a chance to build hightly scalable products and Design the solutions as a contractor  ? 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:17 PM, Abhagyudu said:

Same client tho working on the same project for more than 6 years. Epudu FT came and they filed for h1 transfer.  Eppudu vellalo vaddo alochistunna.. eppidunna job lo asalu work ledhu max 3 hours per day , and all day support issued vasthe chuddam anthe..been like this for 3 years with no active development. Kaani ee place vadaladam peddaga ishtam ledu..got used to it and strong Telugu community as it is a very small town..oka pakka elane vunte technically out dated ayipotam anipistondhi any advise

Maaru vere project ki wife ni elago change cheyyalv project anna change cheyyi ani @abulu briefing

If you have a family. Moving to FT at some point is much better in current situation no amendments lolli, yearly vacation, kids schooling, buying home

Coolie gaani lekka enni rojul tirugutav tatta butta pettukoni.....moving with family all the time is pain in the as_s.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

If you have a family. Moving to FT at some point is much better in current situation no amendments lolli, yearly vacation, kids schooling, buying home

Coolie gaani lekka enni rojul tirugutav tatta butta pettukoni.....moving with family all the time is pain in the as_s.

+10000

Decided on moving to FT. Employer vaadiki cheppali akkada nachakapothe will come back to you ani..epudanna client place lo have good contacts and have a good name with the client. So back to same client ravadam kashtam kadu but getting FT seems tough. So proceeding with FT

On 2/13/2020 at 9:00 PM, Deadp0ol2 said:

Agree but nenu work chesedi for a state proj. Ekkada consulting lo 20 years same position lo vunnaru maa colleagues kondaru..I am the one that spent least time here

On 2/12/2020 at 9:32 PM, Peddayana said:

In my opinion , work less unde chote ekkuva risky , because they can easily replace you

I personally do not like to be idle 

FT or Contract , try new things and implement POC , atlane nerchukunedi and you will gain visibility 

I take calculated risks , sometimes things work sometimes they don't , you have to be prepared 

Place wise preference ante emi cheppalem , its your personal choice , nothing wrong

Thanks bhayya, technically will get outdated for sure..enka India velthe job raadu Anna fear kids vundhi if I continue this way

On 2/12/2020 at 10:03 PM, AryaD said:

Practice leetcode and thank me later.

Started two months back..wonder these questions will be really asked in any other interviews except for FAANG

On 2/13/2020 at 6:42 AM, r2d2 said:

in the end what matter is how much money you make... factor that in and decide.. everything else fill fall in place...

Then it’s always consulting no ? FT Kanna consulting loney more money .

2 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Started two months back..wonder these questions will be really asked in any other interviews except for FAANG

Ippudu andaru aduguthunnaru man, even mid-size companies lo kuda. It’s better to be prepared 

9 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Decided on moving to FT. Employer vaadiki cheppali akkada nachakapothe will come back to you ani..epudanna client place lo have good contacts and have a good name with the client. So back to same client ravadam kashtam kadu but getting FT seems tough. So proceeding with FT

Why lifting old threads bro, I am very busy in Jupiter