Move to New job or not

Abhagyudu

13 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Decided on moving to FT. Employer vaadiki cheppali akkada nachakapothe will come back to you ani..epudanna client place lo have good contacts and have a good name with the client. So back to same client ravadam kashtam kadu but getting FT seems tough. So proceeding with FT

Congratulations bro but I am very busy to party to with you, sorry 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:17 PM, Abhagyudu said:

Same client tho working on the same project for more than 6 years. Epudu FT came and they filed for h1 transfer.  Eppudu vellalo vaddo alochistunna.. eppidunna job lo asalu work ledhu max 3 hours per day , and all day support issued vasthe chuddam anthe..been like this for 3 years with no active development. Kaani ee place vadaladam peddaga ishtam ledu..got used to it and strong Telugu community as it is a very small town..oka pakka elane vunte technically out dated ayipotam anipistondhi any advise

neeku growth and tech skils kavali ante move to new job..fursat gaa undi life enjoy cheyyali ante vellaku...simple no?

same location kooda inko job velthukovacchu kadha antha attachment unte nuvvu unna place ki..why move to a different city?

Frankly, I got FT after MS...and my salary is less compared my friends who got jobs through mestris...when ever I talk to them I kinda get regretted when I hear their income is double, and as soon as the call is done, I will think about all the benefits, job security, and be calm until next call with another friend.

P.S: I am not a developer. 

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

neeku growth and tech skils kavali ante move to new job..fursat gaa undi life enjoy cheyyali ante vellaku...simple no?

same location kooda inko job velthukovacchu kadha antha attachment unte nuvvu unna place ki..why move to a different city?

Nenu vundedi chinna town ..ekkada FT lu raavu..janalu antha consulting in state gov agencies.

28 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Frankly, I got FT after MS...and my salary is less compared my friends who got jobs through mestris...when ever I talk to them I kinda get regretted when I hear their income is double, and as soon as the call is done, I will think about all the benefits, job security, and be calm until next call with another friend.

P.S: I am not a developer. 

Yeah I can understand that Bhayya..pros and cons vunnayi..naa case lo salary same .only good thing in FT is insurance . Had a kid recently and my premium ballooned to 1300$.that itself will save me a lot..only thing holding back is the attachment to this place and people.small community and closely knit.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 7:38 AM, JambaKrantu said:

Don't move. I took FT and moved back to consulting

How did you move back to consulting? Endukante you need job offer and then find a mesthri to sponsor? In that case how can we get letters from client as we didn't join yet

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

How did you move back to consulting? Endukante you need job offer and then find a mesthri to sponsor? In that case how can we get letters from client as we didn't join yet

Ne cheppale cheppale cheppale 36lklo.gif

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

You in my position makes me feel better @Abhaagyudu  . Nothing on you but human psyche. Naku pichi ledu ani koncham confirm chesukunna 35m4w7.gif

Hehe yeah guess that's human nature. Doorapu kondalu nunupu ani cheptha vinaledu FT gurinchi