Move to New job or not

Abhagyudu

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Yeah that's the conundrum here. Waiting to hear from people who were able to do it.

I mean FT vaddu contracting aey muddu anna mataki 2zxfn2.gif

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Hehe yeah guess that's human nature. Doorapu kondalu nunupu ani cheptha vinaledu FT gurinchi

Its just badge change and losing independence we have in contracting 36ap36.gif

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I mean FT vaddu contracting aey muddu anna mataki 2zxfn2.gif

Hmm ekkadi chinna inferiority feeling vunde when I was doing contracting..India lo janalaku artham kadu..anduke FT kavali ani happy ga vunna life ni disturb chesukunna

6 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Hmm ekkadi chinna inferiority feeling vunde when I was doing contracting..India lo janalaku artham kadu..anduke FT kavali ani happy ga vunna life ni disturb chesukunna

Contractors switch jobs so will have better domain knowledge and earn more than FT.  Whats there to feel inferior ? Every year interviews ichukuntu skill set upgrade chesukuntam unlike FT how are we inferior rey ? I kind of took for promotions and to get into managerial roles and koncham to buy home. Adi asalu point aey kadu anipistondi after i joined FT.  Denver ki poyi malla back vacha last weekend . I drove 8 hrs and didnt join in denver postponed decision and drove 20 more hours for road trip thinkng i  might be able to decide and finally drove back 8 hrs and  came back and joined in my contracting position. Imagine the resistance i have. 34qdav.gif

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Contractors switch jobs so will have better domain knowledge and earn more than FT.  Whats there to feel inferior ? Every year interviews ichukuntu skill set upgrade chesukuntam unlike FT how are we inferior rey ? I kind of took for promotions and to get into managerial roles and koncham to buy home. Adi asalu point aey kadu anipistondi after i joined FT.  Denver ki poyi malla back vacha . I drove 8 hrsand didnt join in denver postponed decision and drove 20 more hours  road trip thinkng might decide and finally drove back 8 hrs and  came back and joined in my contracting position. Imagine the resistance i have. 34qdav.gif

Andariki suggestion  ichhe..nuvve ..ila..enduku inta confusion..

1 minute ago, Unityunity2 said:

Andariki suggestion  ichhe..nuvve ..ila..enduku inta confusion..

I am not sure.  Denver antene edupu coming.  Contracting peaceful ga undam ante my employer closing company . EM chestam 2zomzq.gif

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not sure.  Denver antene edupu coming.  Contracting peaceful ga undam ante my employer closing company . EM chestam 2zomzq.gif

If employer is closing company and going to another metri and processing extension  will take time..have you decided on this ?

2 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

If employer is closing company and going to another metri and processing extension  will take time..have you decided on this ?

Anduke ga malla Fulltime picture loki vachindi. Happy ga illu khali chesi jan end lo mexico ki poyi new i94 techukoni egurukuntu vacha back to my client place. Ikkadiki vachaka e twist valla ney ga malla FT is easy solution ani confusion started. Back pote 3 yrs visa and for now i am good immigration wise. But budhi putti chavatlede edupostondi FT malla poyi office lo join avvalante.  I am also trying to get new employer. Talked to Teksystems, Kforce and randstad. Randstad work avvaledu rest two repu calls unnayi immigration team to. 35m4w7.gif

Anduke ga malla Fulltime picture loki vachindi. Happy ga illu khali chesi jan end lo mexico ki poyi new i94 techukoni egurukuntu vacha back to my client place. Ikkadiki vachaka e twist valla ney ga malla FT is easy solution ani confusion started. Back pote 3 yrs visa and for now i am good immigration wise. But budhi putti chavatlede edupostondi FT malla poyi office lo join avvalante.  I am also trying to get new employer. Talked to Teksystems, Kforce and randstad. Randstad work avvaledu rest two repu calls unnayi immigration team to. 35m4w7.gif

Why can't try with desi Employers..you know it these Employers don't have bench time 

6 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Why can't try with desi Employers..you know it these Employers don't have bench time 

Desi employers vallane ga e torture with salaries.  I never was on bench honestly except during  early career   or when i intentionally went on vacation between projects. I am confident i can get a job within 30 days bench time they give. Also these guys setup interviews easily with their huge clientele . I always marketed myself since beginning of my career and got projects. Vellato inka better aey ga they can do marketing apart from my self marketing. 

Desi employers vallane ga e torture with salaries.  I never was on bench honestly except during  early career   or when i intentionally went on vacation between projects. I am confident i can get a job within 30 days bench time they give. Also these guys setup interviews easily with their huge clientele . I always marketed myself since beginning of my career and got projects. Vellato inka better aey ga they can do marketing apart from my self marketing. 

Agreed...

Apart from that you will get better rates 

3 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Agreed...

Apart from that you will get better rates 

Yup ! I have a layer now between client and employer now vellato work out ayite client said they will do direct contract with them.  I will have at least 20$ hike per hour.  I want to play safe though. Work out ayye laga lekapote matuku velli edustu FT join ayyi malla back to contracting after an year vasta. 

Being in a full time is like getting married to one person, it can get boring over time. Being a contractor is dating around, living together but never commiting to a relationship, more excitement.