Hubby/ Bf liking other women pics on insta

Prada_lover

My colleagues hubby likes the photos of tons of girls on Instagram, whether they’re former flames, hot friends or Instagram models. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bikini pic or a shameless grab for attention, he will like it—even if he knows She is watching, because A mustitidhi joked about it before anta tikkal moham dhi 

She really don’t know how to bring this up without seeming like a ragingly jealous and insecure wife.But every time she see what he’s liking, it drives her nuts and Also feel terrible about herself anta 

I know it’s not cheating, but it feels like cheating in some ways. How do She bring it up without hurting his feelings 

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

My colleagues hubby likes the photos of tons of girls on Instagram, whether they’re former flames, hot friends or Instagram models. It doesn’t matter if it’s a bikini pic or a shameless grab for attention, he will like it—even if he knows She is watching, because A mustitidhi joked about it before anta tikkal moham dhi 

She really don’t know how to bring this up without seeming like a ragingly jealous and insecure wife.But every time she see what he’s liking, it drives her nuts and Also feel terrible about herself anta 

I know it’s not cheating, but it feels like cheating in some ways. How do She bring it up without hurting his feelings 

just tell him that she does not like it.. and she is feeling insecure... i dont think she wil like this..

2nd option: she will love this idea...  fight with him about some other trivial issue everytime he likes someone on insta... 

12 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

ento antha colleagues , friends , friends of friends ke vastayi ee kastalu anni