Hubby/ Bf liking other women pics on insta

Prada_lover

14 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Men ki high chex drive untundi ani ekkado chadivaa .. vallaki kavalasindi vallaki dorakakpothey they look for alternatives ani .. this might like this although its bad 

Brother ippudu nuvvu ear  clean chesukovadaniki velu ni pettav so after cleaning is done which gets nice feeling ear or finger ?? 

men women ani kaadu it’s something to do with dopamine. How do you source it anedi for some it’s by PMO, for some it’s being on dB and for some it’s being on insta and checking out hot ladies, for some it’s adventures they do for some it’s food and for some it’s bikes for ppl like @Scada being in gym n pumping is dope for them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

noru vippi cheppali.....so he can understand...also it is not bad thing...i dunno why she is hesitant. If you cant talk in a relation i dunno how u can stay in it it suffocates me. KFvmNOKAndfiZ3o5TspiS30sV6GF_z0oInJI-32A

Whoa I just got an clarified answer ! Thank you thank you 

that is it ! Communication communication communication she should put out all her feelings ! I think she is afraid to face any answer that will hurt her !!! 

okay for example if you get same situation mee answer anti 

Just now, Prada_lover said:

that is it ! Communication communication communication she should put out all her feelings ! I think she is afraid to face any answer that will hurt her !!! 

Answer ledu bongu ledu she should be desirable like those insta models ani naa yokka idi, relationship lo that spark ️ you have to maintain. Mee frnd mari bandaga kalpana Rai lekka ayindemo 🤣

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Brother ippudu nuvvu ear  clean chesukovadaniki velu ni pettav so after cleaning is done which gets nice feeling ear or finger ?? 

men women ani kaadu it’s something to do with dopamine. How do you source it anedi for some it’s by PMO, for some it’s being on dB and for some it’s being on insta and checking out hot ladies, for some it’s adventures they do for some it’s food and for some it’s bikes for ppl like @Scada being in gym n pumping is dope for them. 

Perfect ! Perfect ! Perfect !! Answer to my million question in one reply ! Genius u r 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

Answer ledu bongu ledu she should be desirable like those insta models ani naa yokka idi, relationship lo that spark ️ you have to maintain. Mee frnd mari bandaga kalpana Rai lekka ayindemo 🤣

:o 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

Humm agree bro!! But many years ago I read that somewhere abt men having high desire.. but it also depends on person to person .. 

Just now, Prada_lover said:

eesari ninu adiki like chestha ani lol ani.....like chsina anatha matrana tanu insecure feel avvakarledu ani like something doesn't mean anything ani kooda cheppochu. It is not like i am sleeping with every person i like somewhere. Also, I cant change myself u know that is y I would tread carefully with these situations. Also, i don't like her to loose her individuality. 9MQj_qoyF4Tmh9kdCU_-E009mtlPeyITGBZYzui7

30 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Yeah it’s common ey ?!? Anduku ala? Y ? Doesn’t he know that hurts her feelings ? Won’t she feel bad taht she is not good enough ani 

That’s a very serious issue ! 

Aunty kante ninnu ekkuva hurt chesinattunnadu uncle 9MQj_qoyF4Tmh9kdCU_-E009mtlPeyITGBZYzui7

P.S: Just kidding 😁

Damn ! People here are all So sensible it is blowing my mind away !! 

One quick question, anonymous ga Intha bavunte reality lo you’ll are super heroes aa 

I met so many assholes in real life Never saw people like you 

each person is uniquely amazing and starting to feel like my soulmates 

is this heaven ? Am I dead few days back and came here ☺️