H1b transfer approved.

AryaD

18 minutes ago, redsox said:

Congrats man, which company? Did you use leetcode?

Got 2 offers in hand one in the current location which requires LC preparation and the other one in a different tier2 city which does not require LC. Due to personal reasons have to relocate there, so accepted the second offer for $100k less salary.

1 minute ago, AryaD said:

Got 2 offers in hand one in the current location which requires LC preparation and the other one in a different tier2 city which does not require LC. Due to personal reasons have to relocate there, so accepted the second offer for $100k less salary.

Awesome! Can you tell me about your LC journey if you don’t mind?

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Awesome! Can you tell me about your LC journey if you don’t mind?

Initially you feel like . Very hard to solve easy problems. Mantra is practice and practice. Brush up the theoretical concepts in medium or geekforgeeks. Solve atleast one problem before you go to bed. As you make progress you will get confidence and target the questions by company wise. Get a leetcode premium subscription and solve the questions based on your targeted company. Follow everyday discussions in their forum. All these best.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AryaD said:

100k  less salary ante huge cut in salary . I don’t know your reasons but I used to feel sad I guess . Good luck though !