Yendi ra ayya intha sappa ga vundi

Sucker

Okati rentu ID lu thappa antha silent ayyaru. Andarni activate chese topics theeyali thondaraga. Feb 25th nundi konchem free vunta appati varaku yevado okadu yedo oka db scam bayata fettandi ra. 

Arey mods yendi ra idi ? Ninna create chesina ID lo okati naku ivvandi ra. Nenu vestha real stories mee laga plante kakunda. Meeru mee yedava creativity. Asalu screen shots lekunda stories veyyatam yendi ra..

I'm pretty close to my cousin, and posting this for her personal problem..
She has always been a cheerful girl, seemed pretty dull and sad when i met her recntly..she was saying she is feeling a little low because she doesn't have private time with her husband..
Background- she lives in joint family in 3 BHK house in Mumbai, with in laws, and unmarried younger brother in law..they have 4 year old kid. So one bedroom for her, husband and daughter..one bedroom for in laws, one bedroom for unmarried BIL. Apart from that there is hall room and one kitchen and one balcony.
When they got married about 6 years ago they had very good physical relations, she said..they had a family within few months of marriage..even after having the child they resumed within few months..anyways babies sleep for long time , and within 3-4 months the baby started sleeping through the night and it was pretty convenient for them..even afterwards they continued same..but recently her husband has been travelling a lot, and her kid also has grown up and started school..my cousin is working full time and in laws look after kid..at this age the child doesn't take daytime naps, but only sleeps at night and very poor sleeper..and since my cousin and her DH co sleep with their child it's becoming difficult for them to do intimacy ..now the awareness also increased so they have to be very careful, and child is light sleeper..
Somedays their kids sleeps next to grand parents but that happens rarely..as my cousin's DH is travelling often the child misses her dad and when he is home she wants to sleep between both her parents..they can't make their child to sleep in a different room because all bed rooms are occupied..by in laws and BIL..and guests also visit now and then...
Night time intimacies are becoming difficult for them as their child is light sleeper and once or twice she woke up when they tried doing something..very occasionally they manage it when she is in deep sleep..they are also working people and feel tired during end of the day..
Weekend afternoons they try to have quickies by leaving their child with in laws and closing the door in their room..but she says that with guests dropping in often, and in laws going for medical checkup during some weekends, and also in general with all people moving in and around home she is not able to enjoy the experience..
Her husband doesn't seem to complain much as he is attached to his family members and doesn't feel like privacy is gone..and he is older than my cousin by 6 years so his drive also maybe less..but my cousin who is in early thirties and in her prime, feels like she is being deprived..
Two more cousins who have young kids manage, because they have spare bedroom where they make child to sleep..or else even if co sleeping, they will see when child is asleep they sneak into spare bedroom , close door and do it..
In her case not possible..
They do go out for outings together..but at home they don't get private time..
She is having lot of resentment of staying in joint family..
Her BIL will continue living with them , and will get married only after few years as he is young..
Moving out also not possible as her husband won't agree, also she shares a good relation with in laws and they look after kid nicely when she goes for job, she is very ambitious and wants to succeed in her career so she uses it as advantage.
And in a city like Mumbai where property rates are over the roof moving to a bigger home is difficult..they are searching but couldn't find within their budget..
Now her in laws are putting little pressure for having second kid and she is just feeling irritated and frustrated..
What is the solution, what can she do to maintain satisfying intimacy with her DH?
This is a genuine query and genuine problem, and many ladies maybe facing similar situation in joint family.. please give some, practical suggestions ?