Will you sell your country for 200rs electricity?

Agnes

Although the guy here is trying to be kind to his votebank by claiming that most of the muckrakers are from the wine sipping elite class.

Its not true. Hindutva stupidity has seeped through every section of Indian society, and to my surprise even among some muslims who are eager to throw other muslim sects under the bus to be in the good books of Hindutva people.

Ofcourse, its much scarier when your own uncles, aunts behave in this way. 

Many are asking the question..

Is the Indian economy tanking because of ths Hindutva nonsense, or is this Hindutva nonsense a deliberate ploy to cover up failure to kick start the economy?

duh! the answer is simple. Hindutva predates this pretensions to capitalism in India. Most people in India don't give a fcuk about the economy as long as they get their 3 square meals a day, with a dash of desh bhakti. why do people think India has been poor and stagnant for such a long time?

So the voters in India (including the lower classes) are smart now. They'll vote for regional parties in the state, that can provide them with a somewhat decent social safety net through some freebies.

and vote for BJP at the center, because Hindu civilization should be saved from outsiders. Even if no one actually gives a fcuk about it.

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Many are asking the question..

Is the Indian economy tanking because of ths Hindutva nonsense, or is this Hindutva nonsense a deliberate ploy to cover up failure to kick start the economy?

duh! the answer is simple. Hindutva predates this pretensions to capitalism in India. Most people in India don't give a fcuk about the economy as long as they get their 3 square meals a day, with a dash of desh bhakti. why do people think India has been poor and stagnant for such a long time?

Yeah Hindutva has been ruling the country from 1947 - 2014... moron..! 

people voted seeking change, it doesnt happen they will turn the tide again... respect their choice until then and STFU..

Just now, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Yeah Hindutva has been ruling the country from 1947 - 2014... moron..! 

people voted seeking change, it doesnt happen they will turn the tide again... respect their choice until then and STFU..

yes fcukface. Hindutva has been ruling the country from even before 1947

you think Congress is not Hindutva party? lol.

Just now, Biskot2 said:

Jumma mubarak  .....

malla shuru chesinava...... happy friday cheenal.

nee lanti vaalla gurinchey cheppadu aadu.

to hide your own bigotry towards muslims, you call me a muslim and a terrorist. Its quite pathetic. 

its like you are ashamed to admit to yourself that you hate muslims, and you want to project it on me. lol.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

nee lanti vaalla gurinchey cheppadu aadu.

to hide your own bigotry towards muslims, you call me a muslim and a terrorist. Its quite pathetic. 

its like you are ashamed to admit to yourself that you hate muslims, and you want to project it on me. lol.

&^%

28 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Although the guy here is trying to be kind to his votebank by claiming that most of the muckrakers are from the wine sipping elite class.

Its not true. Hindutva stupidity has seeped through every section of Indian society, and to my surprise even among some muslims who are eager to throw other muslim sects under the bus to be in the good books of Hindutva people.

Ofcourse, its much scarier when your own uncles, aunts behave in this way. 

@cosmopolitan kathi mahesh payi aravadam kadu dammu unte ikkada vachi comment cheyi