H4 to H1b question

rollno6

I was on H1 in 2014 and due to some personal reasons had to move to H4 in the year 2015 feb. 

Now my question is, its been 5 years now, can I go back to H1 now? will I have to go through lottery system again? Is it true that after revoking H1  there is  a time limit of 6 years and after that we have to go through lottery system again? If anybody has any idea please shed some light in this.  Im planning to find an employer who will reinstate my H1 so that  I can use the rest of 5 years which I have on my H1

21 minutes ago, rollno6 said:

I was on H1 in 2014 and due to some personal reasons had to move to H4 in the year 2015 feb. 

Now my question is, its been 5 years now, can I go back to H1 now? will I have to go through lottery system again? Is it true that after revoking H1  there is  a time limit of 6 years and after that we have to go through lottery system again? If anybody has any idea please shed some light in this.  Im planning to find an employer who will reinstate my H1 so that  I can use the rest of 5 years which I have on my H1

You can resume old H-1 within 6 years of pause.

24 minutes ago, rollno6 said:

@acuman kaka cheppinattu within 6 years if you reinstate your H1 you may avoid the lottery system. But first find an employer .. all the best