Jr ntr needed for tdp

kothavani

42 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm post election I m neutral because I don’t know how jaffa Jagan is doing . I need to know and understand to further support him so for now neutral. 

Baga neutral ga cheppavu ga.... Ninnu edo oka group lo pettalsinde .... so answer this question....3pa3zo.gif

Jagan ruling teliyadu annavu .... Fair enough ...Aite Ayyipoina TDP ruling gurinchi cheppu ...3pa3zo.gif

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Baga neutral ga cheppavu ga.... Ninnu edo oka group lo pettalsinde .... so answer this question....3pa3zo.gif

Jagan ruling teliyadu annavu .... Fair enough ...Aite Ayyipoina TDP ruling gurinchi cheppu ...3pa3zo.gif

CBN koduku picha vadilesi mita seniors ki chance iste i might support TDP.  Also, CBN pichi pichaga vagutunnadu unlike before so he should retire. 

PS: I used to like him before in early 2000

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Antha mandhi undaga nara Rohith ante abbe ovari taste valadi

He is telugu no less cultural differences. *n$

I like his profile too he studied in Anna University and graduated from NY Film Academy.  I like his choice of movies too he tries different movies. Naku okay ^^

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He is telugu no less cultural differences. *n$

I like his profile too he studied in Anna University and graduated from NY Film Academy.  I like his choice of movies too he tries different movies. Naku okay ^^

Vadide late antavu .... 3pa3zo.gif

Lite jr ntr faces huge odds in tdp

He isn't a legitimate kin of the family

He is headstrong atleast considered so

He is looked at with suspicion by CBN camp coz saving party but losing their grip on party isn't in their self interest

He might be an orator but does he know the nuances of political power play and the delicate art of diplomacy and bureaucracy.??

What qualities does he posess that can assure next gen of tdp flowers to lead them in to coming days ?

Ilaa same list pappu vaaadiki koooda  raasukovachu antunna @futureofandhra bro

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Lite jr ntr faces huge odds in tdp

He isn't a legitimate kin of the family

He is headstrong atleast considered so

He is looked at with suspicion by CBN camp coz saving party but losing their grip on party isn't in their self interest

He might be an orator but does he know the nuances of political power play and the delicate art of diplomacy and bureaucracy.??

What qualities does he posess that can assure next gen of tdp flowers to lead them in to coming days ?

Ilaa same list pappu vaaadiki koooda  raasukovachu antunna @futureofandhra bro

Loki proved himself as minister

Ganneru pappu gadu sheem ayyadu

Loki entha he just needs to put effort

35 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Loki proved himself as minister

Ganneru pappu gadu sheem ayyadu

Loki entha he just needs to put effort

I could bear with any nonsense u utter but  could you just take his shaft out of our mouth atleast while typing bullshiyt in db even on a rare basis.

U seem to be convulsing profusely and gag at the same time.

Loki held ministry , that too coz of his dad being the party supremo.

Spoon fed inbred dumb cunt he is in my opinion.

letaside from my personal opinion on him, what did he even do  that will distinguish him from any other state ministers that held the same portfolio???

Give me that info, I'll consider changing my opinion of him. Also in my mind he needs to win an election contest. Not just be nominated.

Ganneru pappu became sheem coz dumbfukks brought him to power.

AP ppl will rue the current term of 5 yrs if what's right by them is not done for them.

Don't use jaggay as an excuse to elevate pappu . Both are nincompoops , atleast one got elected for bad or good , other is still being nursed in daddy 🦘 pouch.

• Haha 1