Macbook pro 16 inch users

GucciGang

Just now, jefferson1 said:

normal use ki aithe not worth it, for normal use you can buy air or 13inch pro

i think this one if for playing games/photo/video editing

what about coding? 

20 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

web development ki edi best ? anyone?

You can still use a 13” laptop for web dev.

For web dev, Mac offers the best of both worlds - it is built on top of Unix (similar to Linux with a terminal, SSH) and you can install Windows on a separate partition using Bootcamp (log into Windows partition exclusively) or as a virtualization inside macOS which opens Windows as an app in a window (shared resources). The partition/bootcamp installation is ideal if you wanna play Windows games and such because it has 100% resources available. Either way, you need Windows licensed copy.

Plus Mac is better for graphic design, photo editing, video editing, music production, etc. There is no equivalent of iLife or the mac ecosystem on Windows.

It takes just a couple of weeks to get used to Mac and you will NEVER go back to Windows again! No viruses and no need of antivirus subscription. It just works.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

You can still use a 13” laptop for web dev. Mac offers the best of both worlds - it is built on top of Unix (similar to Linux with a terminal, SSH) and you can install Windows on a separate partition using Bootcamp (log into Windows partition exclusively) or as a virtualization inside macOS which opens Windows as an app in a window (shared resources). The partition/bootcamp is ideal if you wanna play Windows games and such because it has 100% resources available. Either way, you need Windows licensed copy.

Plus Mac is better for graphic design, photo editing, video editing, music production, etc.

thanks , are you talking about pro or air?

14 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

what about coding? 

I use Mac book pro for coding . Honestly comfortable with windows than Mac book . Coding ki kuda 13 inch better . I feel air kanna pro better if u are using extensively for development.

1 minute ago, GucciGang said:

i wanted to buy with more RAM ..even though  MAC os needs very less... for future proof 

looks like very expensive with 16GB   but  i guess  its a good investment  

+1
16 GB RAM is a good investment 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I use Mac book pro for coding . Honestly comfortable with windows than Mac book . Coding ki kuda 13 inch better . I feel air kanna pro better if u are using extensively for development.

Thanks , specs please? (16gb ram or 8 gb , 256 gb ssd?)

3 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

i wanted to buy with more RAM ..even though  MAC os needs very less... for future proof 

looks like very expensive with 16GB   but  i guess  its a good investment  

You can not compare the high quality Mac display with the grainy/crappy displays found on cheap, plasticky, flimsy Windows laptops.