How to stay in car to save money?

WHATSSAPP

2 minutes ago, barney said:

Do street parking in any good community, change streets every dat]y so that people wont suspect you. your office parking lots or works too else try college campuses no one cares

An employee of google anukunta lived in his car and took showers at work and parked car in office parking lot. He got warning after few months and eventually he stopped parking at work. 

Are you serious?

1. Which city are you in now?

2. Do you have a job?

3. Do you have friends/ relatives where you can stay temporarily by paying minimal like for groceries or something like that?

44 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Are you serious?

1. Which city are you in now?

2. Do you have a job?

3. Do you have friends/ relatives where you can stay temporarily by paying minimal like for groceries or something like that?

Thanks for the concern. 

Due to some high tension situations I want to hide myself for some external burdens. 

Please answer the question with your own thoughts how can I save my ass in the car for next few months without issue from law enforcements or illegal issues,

Just now, WHATSSAPP said:

Thanks for the concern. 

Due to some high tension situations I want to hide myself for some external burdens. 

Please answer the question with your own thoughts how can I save my ass in the car for next few months without issue from law enforcements or illegal issues,

Nenu adhe antunna. Living in car is not really a safe living environment. Friends or relatives unte can you ask if you live with them for a few months ani

inka if you insist on living in car sfo area ayithe I read there are parking lots dedicated to homeless people where you can park your car for night.

Inka homeless shelters but not sure car ni em chesthav ani

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Nenu adhe antunna. Living in car is not really a safe living environment. Friends or relatives unte can you ask if you live with them for a few months ani

inka if you insist on living in car sfo area ayithe I read there are parking lots dedicated to homeless people where you can park your car for night.

Inka homeless shelters but not sure car ni em chesthav ani

Friends realtives vunaru but mohamatam tho adagalenu plus they are in diff cities. 

More over US lo free ga shelter iche friend in same city kastame. edo mana mohana bicham vesinatlu feel avuthadu. 

I dont post it in db since we know our people reaction here of no use. 

prasthutaniki Highway rest areas meda poyi sleeping assuming ithis is safe bet. sitting inside the restaurants for connecting Laptop for electircity thanks. 

Battalu going ot laundary, Folding CRV to sleep. Buying Bread packets to full my stomach.  saturday lucky ga ammavari temple to bojana pettaru. will see whats there for tomorrow. 

so life going on need few more days of effort to get my paycheck so I can afford atleast something like airbnB,

2 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Friends realtives vunaru but mohamatam tho adagalenu plus they are in diff cities. 

More over US lo free ga shelter iche friend in same city kastame. edo mana mohana bicham vesinatlu feel avuthadu. 

I dont post it in db since we know our people reaction here of no use. 

prasthutaniki Highway rest areas meda poyi sleeping assuming ithis is safe bet. sitting inside the restaurants for connecting Laptop for electircity thanks. 

Battalu going ot laundary, Folding CRV to sleep. Buying Bread packets to full my stomach.  saturday lucky ga ammavari temple to bojana pettaru. will see whats there for tomorrow. 

so life going on need few more days of effort to get my paycheck so I can afford atleast something like airbnB,

Idantha nijame naa 🥺

Bro assuming your situation as real 

rest areas safe kadu robbery’s jarege chances unnayi

check in Craigslist weekly 100 or 75$ rooms addikichhevallu untaru 

check homeless shelters(gov ecchevi)

edanna gas station Vanitha friend ship chey ekadanna padukodaniki shelter estademo