Why Mleccha's brain is superior to vedic brain?

Beardman

Just now, Beardman said:

Do you think invention of time, industrial revolution, airplane, electricity, internet,.......many more are attributed to vedic brain?

in what sense it is superior?

I'm not Jordan Peterson. I don't have to defend what Jordan Peterson would potentially claim.

if its not obvious, I consider him a self help guru, with some interesting insight, but mostly a charlatan.

what science says about brain's superiority is simple.Its a huge parallel processing machine, that can be optmized to work towards one single goal, even sacrificing some of its parallel processing capabilities (crazy genius)

or the brain can simply be left to evolve in its own time, with a recursive learning process that is shared with other brains and be in collaboration.

The question of which one is superior is simply not a useful question. each one is interesting in its own right. 

Mlechcha's brain is no way inferior to even the brains that created trains, electricity etc.

a couple of generations of collaboration with the other brains in that environment will put mlechhas on equal footing.

the question needs to be rephrased.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

I'm not Jordan Peterson. I don't have to defend what Jordan Peterson would potentially claim.

if its not obvious, I consider him a self help guru, with some interesting insight, but mostly a charlatan.

what science says about brain's superiority is simple.Its a huge parallel processing machine, that can be optmized to work towards one single goal, even sacrificing some of its parallel processing capabilities (crazy genius)

or the brain can simply be left to evolve in its own time, with a recursive learning process that is shared with other brains and be in collaboration.

The question of which one is superior is simply not a useful question. each one is interesting in its own right. 

FYI...

Every self help guru is a hypocrite.

peterson explains the paradox and he was proud hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

Mlechcha's brain is no way inferior to even the brains that created trains, electricity etc.

a couple of generations of collaboration with the other brains in that environment will put mlechhas on equal footing.

Which brains created trains, electricity?

no logic sir

4 minutes ago, Beardman said:

You are wrong...

peterson advocates buddhism and taoism......which are mleccha.

know the truth before you write

he has no idea what he's advocating. He thinks communism killed millions, and capitalism didn't. 

also I just looked up what mlechha is.. lol. I don't think buddhism is mlechha.

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

FYI...

so you want to ask if foreign brains are better than Indian brains.. hmm..

obviously what I wrote applies. all brains are unique, and its the environment they birth in, that determines their usefulness.

7 minutes ago, Beardman said:

FYI...

he's also wildly wrong on so many things. both on facts and his convenient interpretations.

18 minutes ago, Agnes said:

GP