Gangamma Avva VD konda

kothavani

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Evaru vuncle aa avva?

Youtube channel tho  a common village avva became super star it has aroudn 1.3 million subscribers and lot more views

https://www.youtube.com/user/melukolpu

similar to mastannamma and Grandpa Kitchen (Narayana Reddy) 

They hit youtube with Millions of views and created impact across the world in their 85 plus years

Just now, kothavani said:

Youtube channel tho  a common village avva became super star it has aroudn 1.3 million subscribers and lot more views

https://www.youtube.com/user/melukolpu

similar to mastannamma and Grandpa Kitchen (Narayana Reddy) 

They hit youtube with Millions of views and created impact across the world in their 85 plus years

Avva lu kuda YouTube lo shows chesthunnaraa....nice. Technology ni full ga vadesthunnaru ga brahmi1.gif

Just now, redsox said:

Avva lu kuda YouTube lo shows chesthunnaraa....nice. Technology ni full ga vadesthunnaru ga brahmi1.gif

Tappemundi sir ? They are like our grand mother/father. I feel so nice to watch them in these videos.  I heard of gangavva first time only today though !

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Tappemundi sir ? They are like our grand mother/father. I feel so nice to watch them in these videos.  I heard of gangavva first time only today though !

Tappem ledu. Infact technology has changed the face of the planet in the past century. Idi teleeni illiterates, lab lo pani chesthu cancer cure chesthunnattu build up istharu choodu valla gurinchi 😁

• Haha 2

Just now, redsox said:

Tappem ledu. Infact technology has changed the face of the planet in the past century. Idi teleeni illiterates, lab lo pani chesthu cancer cure chesthunnattu build up istharu choodu valla gurinchi 😁

It did in fact :)