KTR AT NASSCOM

kothavani

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Akka niku emo emo aitundi ninna Nara rohit nachindu antav , iyala KTR antunav 

Ah nachudu veru e nachudu veru. I just like the fact he is humorous and can talk well.  Ninna kuda lokesh relative ah ante ala anna i just meant i like choice of movies aey initially *n$

Just now, Amrita said:

Ah nachudu veru e nachudu veru. I just like the fact he is humorous and can talk well.  Ninna kuda lokesh relative ah ante ala anna i just meant i like choice of movies aey initially *n$

Uff you are gettinig attracted to Big Families, Good Orators i think gadiyalu degara padayi 🤩

8 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Uff you are gettinig attracted to Big Families, Good Orators i think gadiyalu degara padayi 🤩

Hmm Kalalu ayina peddaga kanali ga ? why pisinigottutanam even in dreaming +-

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amrita said:

I am somehow always impressed by KTR . Bane matladadu ga ?

Yaa baaga matladthadu blood lo undi :) family family can attract any body with their words

If he has the real vision lucky for hime and state to have young leader with so many connections with entrepreneurs 

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Yaa baaga matladthadu blood lo undi :) family family can attract any body with their words

If he has the real vision lucky for hime and state to have young leader with so many connections with entrepreneurs 

Agreed.