Tumbbad could have done for India what Parasite did for South Korea at the Oscars but Indian selectors had other plans |

bhaigan

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

if you think I'm lovemystate, even after I told you that im pottipotato, you are stupider than I thought.

if you are acting, you are trying too hard to suck to people in this db.

either way, just fcuk off :)

common bhayya nobody says about themselves 

neku nuvve cheppukuntunnav ante akkade ardam ayipothundi gummadikaya donga ani

The alternative to sjw liberal nonsense is accelerated tech future that reimagines personal and professional interactions between humans.

Not a fcuking throwback to the 19th century where everyone knew their place. lol.

go work hard on creating/promoting that technology or stfu and gulp down all the feminism sjw bullshit. 

lastmanstanding who swears by capitalism, doesn't understand the depth and breadth of capitalism's influence in today's world. Including in replacing the stupid white man who today votes for Donald Trump, and wants to build a wall.

Just stop whining man. 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

sare nuvvu @pottipotato ani nammuthunna daniki  @Agnes ID akkarledu @pottipotato or @BDurruti ID tho vachi comment cheyi chuddam

edsaav. vaadu.

lovemystate has diametrically opposite views from mine. Its obvious from what he posts. I have no loyalty to any region, language or sect beyond the curiousity to know how they operate.

Just now, Agnes said:

edsaav. vaadu.

lovemystate has diametrically opposite views from mine. Its obvious from what he posts. I have no loyalty to any region, language or sect beyond the curiousity to know how they operate.

nenu emani cheppina nee @BDurruti ID tho vachi comment cheyamanna