Sadhguru on Breast milk

afdb002

30 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

sakka vinnava..

Twin aithe one breast will give one type pf milk another will give another type anta 

Why not? Good topic to research if it has not already been done. There are countless examples in nature that suggest selective secretion. Breasts get signals from the baby too. Mother creates more and thinner milk for girls and fatty and thicker milk for boys. With twins, the feeding times can be similar and one breast may be preferred by the baby. This can create selective secretion of milk. 

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Yes.. but he says she attained “moksham”..

Evadi convince ki aadu ala cheppesukovatame.. Katthi entha padhunu ga undoh ani test seddham ani ila ante pussukuna meda kosukupoyi pranam pothe daaniki naadha thappu kathi too sharp undhi annattu... 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vadi bonda . Intelligent scammer .

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Evadi convince ki aadu ala cheppesukovatame

I have been in very serious arguments with a few close friends who are otherwise quite sensible but somehow tend to believe this scamster...that makes him quite efficient in his game.. I guess..😀

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I have been in very serious arguments with a few close friends who are otherwise quite sensible but somehow tend to believe this scamster...that makes him quite efficient in his game.. I guess..😀

Yup ! I have few family members who even flew to India to visit his ashram. They hated it when I kind of was trying to argue . I am just silent now and don’t try to indulge in argument with loved ones on that topic but wonder how they fell for him . 1700$ petti they went to his  inner engineering course too . 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Why not? Good topic to research if it has not already been done. There are countless examples in nature that suggest selective secretion. Breasts get signals from the baby too. Mother creates more and thinner milk for girls and fatty and thicker milk for boys. With twins, the feeding times can be similar and one breast may be preferred by the baby. This can create selective secretion of milk. 

Aapu saami 

18 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Boledantha celebrities unnaru ga followers.. Ippudu maha siva ratriki event undi TV lo ad kuda vastondi free anta

vOarVX.gif