It's people's Mistake, Pawan on Janasena Failure

mmharshaa

Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan made interesting comments on the party's failure in the last general elections and strangely blamed the people for voting to the party.

"If the number of people who came to us during the election campaign, voted for us, Jana Sena would have 60 to 70 seats in the Assembly. So it's the mistake of people for not electing us. But taking a good deed to people will have many difficulties and we have to face it. Losing in the election is a common thing and it should not dent our spirit. I never lose faith in myself because the more setbacks I receive, the stronger I become," said Pawan Kalyan addressing the cadre.

About his loss from two constituencies, Pawan said, "Generally I take my own decisions and I was not willing to contest from two places. But the situations then forced me to. Many suggested me to contest from Thadepalligudem. I would have been happy, if I had contested from there and lost. I will consider it in future."

So this means Pawan is most likely to contest from Thadepalligudem in the next general elections. Hope he wins this time and steps into Assembly for the first time.

24 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan made interesting comments on the party's failure in the last general elections and strangely blamed the people for voting to the party.

"If the number of people who came to us during the election campaign, voted for us, Jana Sena would have 60 to 70 seats in the Assembly. So it's the mistake of people for not electing us. But taking a good deed to people will have many difficulties and we have to face it. Losing in the election is a common thing and it should not dent our spirit. I never lose faith in myself because the more setbacks I receive, the stronger I become," said Pawan Kalyan addressing the cadre.

About his loss from two constituencies, Pawan said, "Generally I take my own decisions and I was not willing to contest from two places. But the situations then forced me to. Many suggested me to contest from Thadepalligudem. I would have been happy, if I had contested from there and lost. I will consider it in future."

So this means Pawan is most likely to contest from Thadepalligudem in the next general elections. Hope he wins this time and steps into Assembly for the first time.

@Chinna84 vidu okkadu chalu self goal vesukodaniki