How to stop caffeine & soda addiction

Prada_lover

I  run on Frappuccino ! I won’t function until I have a grande early in the morning after lunch Espresso and macchiato driving home !! 
If I restrict myself to just Frappuccino I crave Diet Coke  ! I usually drink like 32 oz to 60 a day 
my bank act is suffering and so is my health !! 
How do I break this habit ? 

4 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

I  run on Frappuccino ! I won’t function until I have a grande early in the morning after lunch Espresso and macchiato driving home !! 
If I restrict myself to just Frappuccino I crave Diet Coke  ! I usually drink like 32 oz to 60 a day 

I eat 8 times a day, so what ? 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

first of all .. .drinking all those is not caffeine addiction.. its more like sugar addiction

Okay ..... 

how should I break my sugar addiction 

Just now, Prada_lover said:

Okay ..... 

how should I break my sugar addiction 

no one can advice on how to break an addiction... it should come from within anthe... good luck 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

you are addicted to over-action n show off.....and no matter what you do, you will brake your bank....so 7uck off 

4 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

200.gif

Slow ga cut cheyyali....I used to be a caffeine Addict too. Now I have a 100 mg caffeine pill anthe

Start small. So if You’re having 10 caffeinated beverages cut it to 9 and do it for a 2-3 days and then reduce 1 more. Overnight transformations are harder and if you try hard you might crash even harder.

• Like 1