How to stop caffeine & soda addiction

Prada_lover

Just now, kasi said:

i didnt say that i dont know about Caffeine pills....i am surprised to see someone from my country India, who drink Tea/Coffee atleast twice a day...complaining about caffeine and going to the extent of using caffeine pills 

this is the OA that i cant get my head around 

I enjoy drinking coffee but I waste a lot of time doing that. So I chose to use caffeine pills anthe. 

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

Hahahhah coffee tagatam kuda OA na 

kadu, normal coffee ni intha over cheyadam OA.......how cups can you drink in a day!!!! 10???

more over nee OA frap n Machi lo asalu em undhidhi caffe.......asalu demgudu mamulga ledu asalu

9 minutes ago, redsox said:

Slow ga cut cheyyali....I used to be a caffeine Addict too. Now I have a 100 mg caffeine pill anthe

Start small. So if You’re having 10 caffeinated beverages cut it to 9 and do it for a 2-3 days and then reduce 1 more. Overnight transformations are harder and if you try hard you might crash even harder.

So true ! It’s like this meme e834974dc4f49ceaaa07b2b4d9bcde1c.jpg

evening varaku resist chesthe idi paristhithe 

Just now, Prada_lover said:

So true ! It’s like this meme e834974dc4f49ceaaa07b2b4d9bcde1c.jpg

evening varaku resist chesthe idi paristhithe 

Hehe...agreed

anduke consistency is the key. Start slow and make progress. 🥳🥳

Just now, redsox said:

I enjoy drinking coffee but I waste a lot of time doing that. So I chose to use caffeine pills anthe. 

what do you with your mouth, that you waste time?? i drink coffee all day n work....i have never seen someone say this "wasting time drinking coffee".......let me know what you think wasting time ????

7ucking losers 

Just now, kasi said:

what do you with your mouth, that you waste time?? i drink coffee all day n work....i have never seen someone say this "wasting time drinking coffee".......let me know what you think wasting time ????

7ucking losers 

Different people do things differently. Chill 🍻

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

7ucking losers 

I drink ma coffee with ma legs and I am big loser so what kasi garu??? 60324B2B-970A-45B0-AA7F-B9C770C86124.jpe

6 minutes ago, redsox said:

Different people do things differently. Chill 🍻

thats what i am saying different people....do different things

i am sure, that whole community know about ur C pills........show off matter kada

Just now, kasi said:

thats what i am saying different people....do different things

i am sure, that whole community know about ur C pills........show off matter kada

Why are you taking this personally man? I eat only once a day. That’s different from what most people do as well. So what? Who cares?