Such hate - 20 page front page article today

CherryGaru

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/17/ceos-keep-1-million-indian-graduates-in-u-s-jobs-legally/

Summary below:

“Now it’s like most of the managers coming in are Indian, so it is very hard for an American to get hired,” an experienced Silicon Valley engineer and manager told Breitbart News.  

When the interview process comes along, guess what? They’re gonna have three people from India and three people from America [interviewing the job seeker]. The three people from India are all going to vote the same. They’re going to pick their Indian guy and they’re going to say ‘Yep that’s our guy,’ and the Americans are gonna go back and forth. Guess who’s going to get hired? It’s such a skewed system.

India’s 4,000-year-old caste system pressures and enables Indians to exclude Americans — and to separate Indians from Americans’ society — in violation of U.S. workplace laws, he said. “We don’t have a caste [system]; we’re not part of their caste system, so we [individuals] have no caste. … You might as well be an untouchable. … I think that’s what they do is they [say], ‘You don’t have a caste; you are the lowest caste.’ And so they treat you that way.”

I have hundreds of Indian workers coming to me to complain that they have to give part of their salary to Indian hiring managers out of gratitude [for getting their jobs], whether $5 to $10 an hour.

There are some Indian managers — I can prove this — making upwards up to $15,000 to $20,000 a month in kickbacks.

One Indian manager told Breitbart News, when visa worker Indians return to India with their savings, “If you are a bachelor, everyone is interested in you,” he said. “You will have a car; you can have your own apartment. … You can not only get a good wife, you can win … a great dowry also [from the wife’s family],” he said, adding, “You are actually like a Maharajah.”

DHS chart

Any American trying to enter the job market in IT will have to be screened by a recruiter that lives in India and further, be interviewed by an Indian manager. The result of these Darwinesque practices is on display to anyone visiting many of the Fortune 500 IT departments and call centers. The Indians have a preference of hiring their own, and in particular, hiring an Indian on an employment/guest worker visa because they are easier to exploit. Thus, the job market is rigged in favor of H-1B, OPT, and H4EAD workers from India. This is a disaster for equal opportunity in the workplace.

But this Indian labor-market is now spreading throughout the United States as the U.S. government invites more Indians into the United States, the Silicon Valley manager said. “Nothing frustrates me more than to see these people say ‘It’s an [just] an information technology problem.’ It’s not an IT problem. No, they’re taking everything.”

The Indian cartel exists because U.S-based Indian managers have the power to grant or deny Americans’ jobs to Indian students and workers, said Palmer. Without the U.S. job offers, the Indians must return to India’s poverty, he said.

Once the Indians have a job, he said, “their work-experience letters are held over their head for their next H-1B contract if they do not give their managers $10 an hour.”

Sometimes, the kickbacks are paid via nearby restaurants and gas stations that are owned by Indian managers he said. “I’ve had Indian workers [tell me they] have to go in there and spend in there an exorbitant amount on meals weekly,” he said. “If an Indian [hiring] manager has a gas station … [Indian employees] will have to run a debit card for odd amounts.”

Advice to h1b guys.

You are taking American jobs, So prove  yourself you are better worker than American worker .

prove yourself as “oka manchi panoodu

same drama of during TG movement is happening now...

during TG movement...”androllu maa jobs laakunnaru”

in trump rule...”indians maa jobs laakunnaru”

life is full circle

1 minute ago, telugu_voter said:

Advice to h1b guys.

You are taking American jobs, So prove  yourself you are better worker than American worker .

prove yourself as “oka manchi panoodu

same drama of during TG movement is happening now...

during TG movement...”androllu maa jobs laakunnaru”

in trump rule...”indians maa jobs laakunnaru”

life is full circle

chala hopes pettukoni vacham saar. Maa relatives antha rich. Nenu entha pani chesina valla deggara ki reach avvalenu. Vallu ante naku raktham marigipotundhi. I can’t go back.