Bullying - feel so sorry for this kid and mom

Somedude

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

So sad 😞 

is he going, special needs school?

Why does he need special needs school? He sounds completly logical and mentally stable. Feeling suicidal beause of bullying by students (for his physical appearance).

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Why does he need special needs school? He sounds completly logical and mentally stable. Feeling suicidal beause of bullying by students (for his physical appearance).

I am not criticizing anything. may be they might have different situation which i am not aware. But bullying is not the one recommended in any level of school.

From wiki

A special school is a school catering for students who have special educational needs due to learning difficulties, physical disabilities or behavioral problems.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I am not criticizing anything. may be they might have different situation which i am not aware. But bullying is not the one recommended in any level of school.

From wiki

A special school is a school catering for students who have special educational needs due to learning difficulties, physical disabilities or behavioral problems.

Yeah, I get that. But he is completly okay and normal kid. His skull has a bit odd shape which doesn't have any impact on his mental health. Bullies need some reason to find the victims. Its about right parenting.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Yeah, I get that. But he is completly okay and normal kid. His skull has a bit odd shape which doesn't have any impact on his mental health. Bullies need some reason to find the victims. Its about right parenting.

bullying is happening for healthy kids also...

sometimes if something happens in school...my kid acts very strange like being alone..etc. parents has to spend to time with kids when they return back from school and also make sure our kids doesn’t become one...

• Upvote 1

Horrible.. it is terrible that this kid has to go through this.. problem is the parents are not aware of what their kids are doing to other kids at school or even whether their kids are being bullied.. and the teachers don’t care or don’t have time to care.. there is no easy solution other than educating the kids.. 

20 hours ago, Somedude said:

He is a midget.. anyone who doesn’t look normal gets bullied in schools